Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Sports
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Sports Talk about your team(s) here.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
I'll be a fan again when Billy Bob and Bubba can enter a "STOCK" car, and take away some of the frappin rules.

It should be about the best driver... if the car will get airborn over 200mph, it should be about the guy that has enough control to keep it at 199 and win.

Richard Petty was the king for a reason.
My thoughts exactly. If you can find just one nut or bolt on any of those cars that is stock, then you can use the "S". Since we all know you won't find said nut or bolt, then they should be called NACAR. Nuf said.

Curt

Old 02-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
I thought N00dles told me that Daytona 500 was Valentine's weekend. That's why he can't go with me to visit my folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Just dump a bag of Skittles into the commode & flush.

Same thing.

Kimber

Old 02-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
I've seen most kinds of racing live; drag, dirt track, stock car (short track and high bank) and Indy cars (the 500). The one that is still the most challenging and exciting, Gran Prix. Wish they still raced at Watkins Glen, damm that was fun.

For any racing that is all lefts or all rights, gotta go with Russ' description.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The Rolex 24 was fun, even if the cars are ugly. I was a big open wheel fan, but Tony George destroyed that. F1 has been a little more competitive lately, I might start watching again. I liked NASCAR before it became the Jimmie Johnson Cup series.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
For a second there I thought I had stumbled blindly into a 'politics/religion' forum in the "OTHER PLACE".
I have been a race fan (all types of motorsports) since I was a kid.
When I got a bit older, I got involved on a grassroots level, and through hard work, and a steep learning curve, I stared building, tuning, and then driving race cars, ultimately resulting in becoming a driving instructor, at a small circle track school.
I guess it depends on your viewpoint, but I gotta tell you guys, whether driving a Modified at New Hampshire, a Busch North car at Watkins Glen, or just a little Legends car at Waterford Speedbowl, just driving that machine, pitting your skills against all those other drivers, lap after lap, is a rush that I cannot begin to explain, and if I was good enough to win?
That feeling is beyond delicious.
I don't expect everyone to understand why I enjoy motorsports so much, I mean, hell, I'm gonna take my 99% stock FX to the drags this year, and just have fun with it. I may lose, I may even win, but I will compete, and I will strive to cut the best light I can, to shift a little cleaner on my next run, to feel the RPMs just a bit better, and time the next shift just right, and when the evening is over, and all I have to show for my efforts, is a handful of timeslips, I can look at them, and see, that I brought the best I had, and constantly strove to wring every last millisecond out of me, and my machine.
I will have stepped into the arena of battle, and brought the best of me to compete with, and not found wanting, for I will have tried, with all I had.

Just sayin'

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 02-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post
For a second there I thought I had stumbled blindly into a 'politics/religion' forum in the "OTHER PLACE".
I have been a race fan (all types of motorsports) since I was a kid.
When I got a bit older, I got involved on a grassroots level, and through hard work, and a steep learning curve, I stared building, tuning, and then driving race cars, ultimately resulting in becoming a driving instructor, at a small circle track school.
I guess it depends on your viewpoint, but I gotta tell you guys, whether driving a Modified at New Hampshire, a Busch North car at Watkins Glen, or just a little Legends car at Waterford Speedbowl, just driving that machine, pitting your skills against all those other drivers, lap after lap, is a rush that I cannot begin to explain, and if I was good enough to win?
That feeling is beyond delicious.
I don't expect everyone to understand why I enjoy motorsports so much, I mean, hell, I'm gonna take my 99% stock FX to the drags this year, and just have fun with it. I may lose, I may even win, but I will compete, and I will strive to cut the best light I can, to shift a little cleaner on my next run, to feel the RPMs just a bit better, and time the next shift just right, and when the evening is over, and all I have to show for my efforts, is a handful of timeslips, I can look at them, and see, that I brought the best I had, and constantly strove to wring every last millisecond out of me, and my machine.
I will have stepped into the arena of battle, and brought the best of me to compete with, and not found wanting, for I will have tried, with all I had.

Just sayin'

It's a hoot just whoopin up on my son's friends at the local go cart track.