Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 12-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
If any of ya'll are wondering.........

What to get me for Christmas......

A Buell XB12X with outdoorsman hard bags would be nice...

http://www.buell.com/en_us/bikes/adv...2X/gallery.asp

And yes I have been a good boy this year...
Old 12-10-2008, 11:13 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I'll spring for .43 cents

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
If you don't like it, you could always re-gift it to somebody.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 12-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Guy I work with let me ride his Uly yesterday. The EG has made me such a wimp. The front tire comes off the ground in the first three gears. All motor. No need to pop the clutch. I wouldn't even go over 90mph

Old 12-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Guy I work with let me ride his Uly yesterday. The EG has made me such a wimp. The front tire comes off the ground in the first three gears. All motor. No need to pop the clutch. I wouldn't even go over 90mph
Awesome aren't they! I got a spot in the stable for one...
Old 12-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
funny, mine won't go under 90.

And, I mean, the bike is so dull. It's not like you can really go anywhere on it, or pack much on it, or really do anything worth your time on it.

unless you consider Vermont, Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia... to be anywhere, or if you consider being able to pack two weeks of travel accessories on it to be much, or if logging miles of smiles isn't worth your time that is.

Old 12-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I gotta get me a bimmer.........

Meng

TKWSV

Old 12-10-2008, 08:01 PM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
That's nice, but I would rather have this one right here...

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/C...#/model/xr1200

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 12-10-2008, 08:18 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was planning on tube socks.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 12-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrell View Post
funny, mine won't go under 90.

And, I mean, the bike is so dull. It's not like you can really go anywhere on it, or pack much on it, or really do anything worth your time on it.

unless you consider Vermont, Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia... to be anywhere, or if you consider being able to pack two weeks of travel accessories on it to be much, or if logging miles of smiles isn't worth your time that is.

Nice bike Darrel, thats exactly what I'm looking for to do some adventure touring on. Gonna outfit a Uly X for the Alaska trip.

Nice bike.

Oh, and 103 HP out of the box.... nice.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
Nice bike Darrel, thats exactly what I'm looking for to do some adventure touring on. Gonna outfit a Uly X for the Alaska trip.

Nice bike.

Oh, and 103 HP out of the box.... nice.
What's stage I HP.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
What's stage I HP.
You could always punch it out to 88", or have Bean work his magic on the heads, or install some hotter cams, or ...