Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

View Poll Results: Dates & times for breakfast
I don't don't get up before the crack of noon 1 7.14%
I want a date in January 0 0%
Should we order pumkin for TimmyD's kids 0 0%
The 1st (Dec) 1 7.14%
I don't eat no stinkin' breakfast (for Sancho) 0 0%
The 8th (Dec) 2 14.29%
Should we have "brains & eggs like in the hollar 0 0%
The 15th (Dec) 0 0%
The dress code should require furry chaps 5 35.71%
The 22nd (Dec) 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 06:46 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You can bet I will too!

Old 11-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Doug's cross country ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by My name is Doug View Post
So much wisdom....so much wisdom. Now I know why I always liked have you and a few other Delinquents around.
By my calculations, San Diego to Alexandria is: 2699.60 miles
Normal Driving time is: 39 hours 43 minutes.
Doug's driving, (conservative 90 mph) would result in: 29.995 hours.
At 180 miles per tank, that's 15 stops at 15 minutes, = 2.75 hrs.
1 meal every 4 hrs is 8 meals at 30 minutes each = 4 hours.
That gives us a total of: 36.745 hours.

Now the costs, based on round trip:
Fuel: 30 tanks, 5 gallons each time roughly 15.00 per tank. $ 448.00
Eats: 16 cheap meals at $ 10.00 = $ 160.00
Having breakfast with your buddies: Priceless

Kimber

Last edited by Backroad Mike; 11-19-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:08 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbkodiak View Post
I concur!!!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 11-19-2007, 07:47 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
We're working on December 8th as the tentative date...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

Old 11-20-2007, 12:00 AM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
If it is after the 15th, I can do it. I am out west until then.

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:00 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbkodiak View Post
By my calculations, San Diego to Alexandria is: 2699.60 miles
Normal Driving time is: 39 hours 43 minutes.
Doug's driving, (conservative 90 mph) would result in: 29.995 hours.
At 180 miles per tank, that's 15 stops at 15 minutes, = 2.75 hrs.
1 meal every 4 hrs is 8 meals at 30 minutes each = 4 hours.
That gives us a total of: 36.745 hours.

Now the costs, based on round trip:
Fuel: 30 tanks, 5 gallons each time roughly 15.00 per tank. $ 448.00
Eats: 16 cheap meals at $ 10.00 = $ 160.00
Dude... I've never done that much math...in my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
If it is after the 15th, I can do it. I am out west until then.
I think we need to work the date so Frank can make it. He's shippin' out soon.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:35 AM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
I'll even ride to show my dedication

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:52 PM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
I agree, it'd be a great way to send him off (well he's a little off anyhow)...if everyone will get involved we can nail this down!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
I'll even ride to show my dedication
This could be fun to watch...you may wish to consult the weather before committing to such folly

Old 11-20-2007, 05:08 PM
along came Blondie......

Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
This could be fun to watch...you may wish to consult the weather before committing to such folly
I ain't skeert.......

Old 11-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Well, tentative is Dec. 8th, but for TheSwede we should try to tweak it.

It would most likely make it the weekend before Christmas...

...which would be OK too 'cause that way y'all can bring my presents with ya.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 11-22-2007, 10:31 PM
43rd Prophet

Ok folks, we have 2 dates we're lookin' at...I need to hear from the rest before we nail this down...while it would be nice to entertain "BigSwede" we don't want to restrict everyone else from showing up by choosing a tough date for everyone to make...

I can't make it on the 14th, 15th but will be free on the 16th...also the weekends of the 1st, 8th, 22nd....anyone wanna carry it over into January???

Old 11-23-2007, 05:44 AM
Natural born delinquent

RKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I think we need a poll.

~ Royal Order of Knights d'Catnip ~

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM
Old 11-23-2007, 12:40 PM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKotter View Post
I think we need a poll.
Got one but I screwed it up...no multiple choice...not bad for the first try by a Doof ...

Old 11-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
so you say

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 11-23-2007, 01:22 PM
along came Blondie......

22nd works great. I won't be home on the 15th until the afternoon, and then I roll straight into a holiday party.

Thanks for the consideration.