Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > MoCo
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

MoCo The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Old 01-04-2011, 10:34 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Factory Customization is COMING!

Build your bike.

Build your freedom.

Maybe, just maybe it'll save a bit of money, I don't know.
Put the stuff you want on it at the factory....

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 01-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
ain't no way they gonna let you "save money"

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 01-04-2011, 10:52 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
'Bout damn time.
If they do it right.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
If they do this right, it'll be huge. Get the seat, the bars, the grips, the board inserts, the cams, intake, and exhaust you want from the get-go, and have it all covered under warranty.

I really hope they don't screw this up.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 01-04-2011, 11:02 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Bout damn time.
If they do it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
If they do this right.........I really hope they don't screw this up.

IF and HOPE being the operative word here....

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 01-04-2011, 11:40 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Oh, the performance parts you want definitely will not happen.
It's still gotta roll out the door EPA compliant.

Old 01-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So, it'll sorta be like when you could order a new car in the '60s-'70s with the exact options you want, instead of having to choose between one of today's option packages.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
Option packages save the manufacturer money, keeps the price of the car relatively low and minimizes mistakes and poor workmanship. Unless they do this like AMG does with Mercedes cars, on guy builds an engine from start to finish...it won't be pretty. Not sure if you've shopped for an AMG lately, but it is a little pricey. I predict miserable failure on this.

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 01-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Oh, the performance parts you want definitely will not happen.
It's still gotta roll out the door EPA compliant.
Depends on the parts. You'd be able to order your 2012 Ultra Limited with a Screaming Chicken a/c, pipes, and 255 cam and still be compliant.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:07 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Depends on the parts. You'd be able to order your 2012 Ultra Limited with a Screaming Chicken a/c, pipes, and 255 cam and still be compliant.
With a canned EPA compliant fuel map.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:07 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
OK, the parts I want.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Very interesting, especially how these choices are accomplished in the manufacturing process. They should have plenty of idle capacity due to reduced demand and production. I'd be a little surprised if their was any cost savings to the consumer.

edit: the factory warranty would be a nice deal though.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
With a canned EPA compliant fuel map.
Easily saved and reprogrammed with a TTS, then returned to stock if need be.

Quote:
OK, the parts I want.
Fair enough, but that'd hold quite a few people just fine.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Interesting.. I would like to see this work, but I ain't gonna be the guinea pig.

Kimber

Old 01-04-2011, 12:36 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Personally, I don't think it's gonna be as big as San Francisco before we know it, nor will it be just as sophisticated.
I do hope I'm wrong, but there hasn't been a bloody coup on Juneau Ave that I've heard of, and if this does turn out good, where have they been keeping the people responsible and why have they started listening to them now?