Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 04-21-2010, 10:28 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
(EXPERIMENT #430741)

You will be participating in DOOFISH EXPERIMENT #430741 to determine if ones first motorcycle has any effect on the bike they ride currently... Incorrect answers will result in an uncomfortable shock to ones lower regions .

So please answer honestly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question #1:
What was your first bike?
(The first doof to respond Huffy gets two shocks)

Sears/Puch 175 twingle street bike that I mercilessly thrashed off road at the tender young age of 13. Followed up by a series of Kawa5akis, courtesy of my parents. A Kawa5aki F11 250 Enduro was what I was riding when I got my license and was my only transportation for most of my first year of legally being on the nation's roads. First street bike was a Kawa5aki 440 LTD that wouldn't get out of its own way on a bet.

Question #2:
What motorcyle do you currently ride?

2005 FLHTCUI

Question #3:
Did you have any issues or good experiences that resulted in your current choice in motorcycle?

(Gratuitous experiences of a sexual nature are appreciated)

Dad always wanted an Electra Glide and finally got one, but only had it for a year or so before I discovered motorcycles and he traded it on 2 brand new Kawa5aki F7 175s and a trailer so we could ride together. Genetic, I guess.

Question #4:
Have you had impure thoughts about a 70 year old man in a donkey costume covered in whip cream and chicken feathers?

No, but I've seen close to that at Collective events.

Question #5:
If you answered question #5 with anything other than disgust please change your avatar to this image as a warning to others...

Question #6:
Question #6 regarding helmets has been removed because of the reaction and near riot of a previous post by feather ruffler... post 04-11-2010, 05:58 PM http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=170476

Used to, don't now unless required by arbitrary and capricious laws enacted by do-gooders in other states to protect me from myself. I could go on...

Question #7:
Did you consistently answer every question incorrect to purposely receive electric shocks to your no-no area.

Were it gentle (or, well, violent for that matter) vibrations, maybe, but not for shocks.

We suggest counseling immediately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your participation in DOOFISH EXPERIMENT #430741 and have a nice day.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:29 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
Thank you! Come again!
nope i think question 5 was a question since it started with (Have you...)

If it were just (You have impure thoughts...)
well then that would be true... and a fact...

Old 04-21-2010, 10:30 AM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
First bike was a Yawmahaw Chappy, which I rode as a dirt bike. First street bike was a '79 (I think) Hawnda CM400 Hawndamatic.
That is awesome... i'd like one of those to ride through the fields

Old 04-21-2010, 10:31 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache36 View Post
dunzo...

Double shock for you then....

Old 04-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
allstate 125cc
Old 04-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
(EXPERIMENT #430741)

You will be participating in DOOFISH EXPERIMENT #430741 to determine if ones first motorcycle has any effect on the bike they ride currently... Incorrect answers will result in an uncomfortable shock to ones lower regions .

So please answer honestly.

Question #1:

Harley sportster/custom 05. started late but w/style

Question #2:

FXST 07 (black ofcourse)

Question #3:
Did you have any issues or good experiences that resulted in your current choice in motorcycle?

The "issue" might have been I'd become a singleman

Question #4:
Have you had impure thoughts about a 70 year old man in a donkey costume covered in whip cream and chicken feathers?

I'm invoking my 5th amendment right

Question #5:
If you answered question #5 with anything other than disgust please change your avatar to this image as a warning to others...

No problem

Question #6:
Question #6 regarding helmets has been removed because of the reaction and near riot of a previous post by feather ruffler... post 04-11-2010, 05:58 PM http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=170476

O K

Question #7:
Did you consistently answer every question incorrect to purposely receive electric shocks to your no-no area.

Of course

Thank you for your participation in DOOFISH EXPERIMENT #430741 and have a nice day.
Do we recieve any compensation for said participation? Huh, do we

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 04-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Question #1:

Do I get three shocks if I answer Schwinn? First bike was a 1970-something H*nda 70 which I still have and which still runs. First Big Girl Bike was a 1980-something H*nda Magna, a real dinosaur, but the price was right: $300 to a neighbor who was moving to Thailand.

Question #2:

Y*m*h* Virago 1100. Quit messing with my damn brand names.

Question #3:

My husband bribed me. Details at eleven.

Question #4:

NO, but I read The Golden Ass of Lucian Apuleius in college.

Question #5:

Basset hounds got big ears

Question #6:

Elephants got flat feet.

Question #7:

Giraffes got long necks.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:26 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
Question #1:

Do I get three shocks if I answer Schwinn?
Yes and an extra for asking...

Old 04-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Hey josh, can you dump the poll off the top...
I was a doof and had no idea the forum changed the names...

it's pretty much worthless.
Yeah another one left off is Cowasocky.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 04-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Turd Wrangler

APDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suck
Hoonda Trail 70 (5 speed, not the crappy 4 speed), kinda like the one pictured, at 11 years old. Now ride a 2007 Street Glide (Black, not one of those crappy other much slower colors).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ct70restorationsp10.jpg (12.3 KB, 37 views)

60% of the time it works every time.

I can't complain, sometimes I still do, life's been good to me so far.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:39 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Yeah another one left off is Cowasocky.
Yeah it is... look it's right there... Kowalski

Old 04-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Question #1:
QA-50

Question #2:
06 bagger

Question #3:
Got older; nothin' to prove to anyone.

Question #4:
Went to Tijuana while I was in HS. It may have been a 70-YO dude.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 04-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by APDBagger View Post
Hoonda Trail 70 (5 speed, not the crappy 4 speed), kinda like the one pictured, at 11 years old. Now ride a 2007 Street Glide (Black, not one of those crappy other much slower colors).
Hunh. My H*nda 70 is a much cooler red than your blue. So there.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I don't suppose you know what a Simplex or a Whizzer are.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 04-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I know what a Whizzer is. Those were pretty damn cool. Had a boss when I was in the Navy that collected Whizzers and Mustang motorcycles. He had quite a few in various states of condition.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.

Tags
bike, current, dumbass, experiment, motorcycle, ride, strapon