Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Riders Clothing, Gear, Helmets, etc.
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Verbose Doof

higlet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygiene
The only thing about that gallery is they don't list which helmet is on the models head. Since they sell both novelty and dot, i can't tell which is which.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I am not sure they sell DOT helmets.
Please tell me if I'm wrong.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
You're wrong.

I wouldn't wear a non-DOT helmet. Why bother with a helmet, if it does no good.

I consider theirs the best helmets out there. Light, but with the strongest shell available.

These: http://www.carbonfiberhelmets.com/dothelmets.htm

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 07-24-2008, 12:04 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
You are wrong...

http://www.carbonfiberhelmets.com/dothelmets.htm

Here is Doug in his:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg accdoug.jpg (79.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg accdoug2.jpg (51.0 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by 8-Ball; 07-24-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Black Candy.

See?...Doug doesn't look like Kazoo....
Old 07-24-2008, 12:11 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
Local biker shop named "Ground Pounders" stocks them. Nice place. I hadn't been there before, but noticed them on the ACC site. I didn't want to buy one without trying it first, so it worked out well.
I got the black carbon fiber. They had the flat black also, but it didn't fit as well. The owner said he had sold 50 of them in the last 3 months. NC went to DOT approved helmets this year, and everyone had to toss there novelty helmets.
next, they will be banning guns.... the entire NC legislature is Democrat... WTF...
Old 07-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Verbose Doof

higlet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygienehiglet seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
...Doug doesn't look like Kazoo....
He sure doesn't

Thanks for the pic

Old 07-24-2008, 02:59 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
next, they will be banning guns.... the entire NC legislature is Democrat... WTF...
Fat chance on banning guns, this is a sportsman state. They'd be run out on a rail.

We do, however, have a large insurance lobby.

By the way, you are a little slow today. Did a shark bite you?

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 07-24-2008, 07:52 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
Fat chance on banning guns, this is a sportsman state. They'd be run out on a rail.

We do, however, have a large insurance lobby.

By the way, you are a little slow today. Did a shark bite you?
slow, dry, and bite free...

they used to say that in CA... now they don't have to...