Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:48 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
We have one with the spray bar fed by a tube from the bottom.
Boop loves to block it with big pans.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
We have one with the spray bar fed by a tube from the bottom.
Boop loves to block it with big pans.
"shriek and run away..."

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Good Colorado Cigar
Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
From reading the title I thought his wife left him.
So if she didn't.... why they heck should he waste money on a new dishwasher when there is room for more LED's on his bike?

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
It seems like the bottom are getting clean but the top isn't. I'll check that out and see if that fixes it. I'd be just as happy not to have to buy a new one.
You may be on the verge of an EPIC fail...

You have already forgotten the salient point:

"At this point BT has had enough and wants to get a new one."

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-18-2011, 09:59 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Happy wife, happy life.

And before you start, "do as I say, not as I do" is also a personal favorite.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Happy wife, happy life.

And before you start, "do as I say, not as I do" is also a personal favorite.
The words "yes, dear" seem to work wonders in providing me with a peaceful life.

Curt

Old 05-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Double-D

K ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sockK ren doesn't need a tube sock
We have a Maytag dishwasher that was already here when we bought the house. I have no idea how old it is. It cleans really well but is noisy as hell. I probably won't replace it with another Maytag as I have no faith in the brand after buying a high dollar washer and dryer that lasted less than ten years each. We had good luck with our GE appliances in our last house and I am currently testing the longevity of the Frigidaire brand with our Washer/Dryer but each of those are less than 2 years old. They perform well and I have been eyeing up the Frigidaire kitchen appliances in hopes of replacing them in the near future.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:09 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Real View Post
So if she didn't.... why they heck should he waste money on a new dishwasher when there is room for more LED's on his bike?

yer gonna gets us both killed with that kind of talk...

Old 05-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
Bosch for me when the maytag took a crap. All stainless interior makes it quieter. Well insulated... Makes it quieter. The other feature that was good is the wash cabinet is all contained so if it developed a leak it doesn't soak my floor again. I bought 2nd from top line and have been very happy with performance, quietness, and value.

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 05-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Double-D

Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
yer gonna gets us both killed with that kind of talk...
Ohhhh..... I can now tell tell things got out of hand in yer marriage. You lost control of the things early on. Bet you don't git no foot massages anymore either eh?

Bosch is a real good one. Make sure whatever you get is quiet. Don't want the DW interferring with any of those chick flicks I'm sure you are also forced to watch.

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:49 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Real View Post
Ohhhh..... I can now tell tell things got out of hand in yer marriage. You lost control of the things early on. Bet you don't git no foot massages anymore either eh?

Bosch is a real good one. Make sure whatever you get is quiet. Don't want the DW interferring with any of those chick flicks I'm sure you are also forced to watch.
Here's his favorite song........

pussywhipped

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 05-18-2011, 11:50 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
no comment
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
no comment
She's with you now. Watching for your reaction.... isn't she?

Pussy Whipped..... You gotta love David Alan Cole. He should chime in on this site.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:16 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Old 05-18-2011, 12:24 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Well that certainly splains the smell coming from the dishwasher.

Tags
dishwasher, dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass, dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass