Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Southeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:13 PM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
12.5" apes

This is for the NoVA D's who I kept telling that I was getting the bars done before I left. They were done prior but time constraints didn't allow me to see any of you prior to departure. Here's a few pics with the windshield off. Doug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07-16-07_1848.jpg (55.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 07-16-07_1847.jpg (60.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 07-16-07_1846.jpg (60.9 KB, 18 views)

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com
Old 07-16-2007, 10:52 PM
DOUBLE XL DOOF

THEBEAR has failed to amuse usTHEBEAR has failed to amuse usTHEBEAR has failed to amuse us
Nice, I have similar bars on my Heritage.

Roger
Old 07-16-2007, 11:02 PM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBEAR View Post
Nice, I have similar bars on my Heritage.
So far I love the bars. Glad they are on and they're just the right height for me.

V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Old 07-17-2007, 04:30 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Looks good bro...really fits the style!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 07-17-2007, 04:53 AM
Double D

Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Looks good bro...really fits the style!
Thanks for the comment John...it's definately fun and comfortable to ride. My brother was here on vacation with his family and he didn't want to get off of it even though we rented him an Ultra and then a Deluxe. I think he spent more time on it than I did while he was in town.

V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Old 07-17-2007, 07:57 AM
Baalz

The Bars look really good on your bike. Just not sure what I think about the upside down mirrors. They seem to draw my eyes to them since they seem so different which takes my eyes away from the bike. But thats my opinion, what matters is your happy with it all.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Great looking bars.... I have the 8.5" mini apes. The 12.5's look like they would be more comfortable. Are those Wild One WO516's? I'll have to check out the 502's.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Double D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
The Bars look really good on your bike. Just not sure what I think about the upside down mirrors. They seem to draw my eyes to them since they seem so different which takes my eyes away from the bike. But thats my opinion, what matters is your happy with it all.
Baalz, I only did that because everytime I would pull the bike in the trailer or side of the house, the mirrors would hit something or other. Still not sure what I'll do about them but the way they are now is kinda growing on me.

V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Old 07-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Double D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
Great looking bars.... I have the 8.5" mini apes. The 12.5's look like they would be more comfortable. Are those Wild One WO516's? I'll have to check out the 502's.
Those are actually bikers choice. I wanted WO's but the cost was too much for me. Now that it's done and I've grown fond of the setup, I wish I did go with the WO's but I'm not sure that the brand makes a difference. Either way it is what I expected out of the project.

V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Old 07-17-2007, 01:58 PM
DOUBLE XL DOOF

THEBEAR has failed to amuse usTHEBEAR has failed to amuse usTHEBEAR has failed to amuse us
Looks like we have similar taste in bars and pipes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1068 (Medium).JPG (107.8 KB, 8 views)

Roger
Old 07-17-2007, 10:03 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Hey Zoomie,ya still want the speedo?

Old 07-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Double D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWHOUND View Post
Hey Zoomie,ya still want the speedo?
Sure do Wayne. I spoke with EvilMF today and mentioned it to him to let you know if he spoke with you before me.

V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring