Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Oil & Lubrication
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Oil & Lubrication Possibly, we need just one more discussion...

Old 04-23-2008, 04:31 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amsoil question...

Is Amsoil SAE 20W-50 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil that much different from Amsoil SAE 20W-50 Synthetic Premium Protection Motor Oil?????

And if so... where can I get the MCV?

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-23-2008, 04:41 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Our Amsoil sponsor, George Douglas, is where I get mine... --------->

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:48 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The www.oilhelp.com site?

Quote:
Kudos!

Old 04-23-2008, 04:50 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Yessir.
Filters, too.

Old 04-23-2008, 04:55 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

K...

How do I know which filters I need?
Quote:
Kudos!

Old 04-23-2008, 04:56 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Call George.
He's very helpful.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
George's phone and e-mail:

1-800-887-6698 or e-mail george@oilhelp.com

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-23-2008, 05:19 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Thanks!!!

Called George... EXTREMELY helpful....

And gave me MAD discounts... I ordered a case of MCV 20-50 and a couple of filters shipped cheaper than I could get a case of SE SYN3 and filters with my 10% discount at the stealer.

Quote:
Kudos!

Old 04-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
George is great! Thats one reason I became an Amsoil dealer.

Coulda bought it from me ya cheap.............

Just messin'.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 04-23-2008, 08:14 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

I mightacoulda...

You weren't here....

Sorry.....

George helps keep the lights on here.
Quote:
Kudos!

Old 04-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Which is why you should buy from him. Thank you for your support!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 04-23-2008, 09:49 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
what's the difference between the 2 oils...?

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 04-23-2008, 09:56 PM
8-Ball

I get all my stuff from George... great guy...

Hope you told him you wee a doof... it helps...

I buy shocks from Geez...

The difference between the two oils is that one is for cars and the other for motorcyles... says so right on the bottle...
Old 04-23-2008, 11:03 PM
KTWillys

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
The difference between the two oils is that one is for cars and the other for motorcyles... says so right on the bottle...

You will find that most any manufacture as a matter of fact I will say all of them... will lable their oils differently to the most part and the oil contained is the same oil....

as long as the price is no different then it is no biggie.. but when it is and it usually is then it is a big deal......

just my 2cents...
Old 04-25-2008, 03:47 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Quote:
Hope you told him you wee a doof... it helps...
But of course!! If nothing else, to let him know his sponsorship dollars are well spent.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTWillys View Post
You will find that most any manufacture as a matter of fact I will say all of them... will lable their oils differently to the most part and the oil contained is the same oil....

as long as the price is no different then it is no biggie.. but when it is and it usually is then it is a big deal......

just my 2cents...

That's why I was asking... Can't get the Motorcycle oil local.

But since I can get a good deal from George... don't really matter.
Quote:
Kudos!