Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 08-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Tried a Five Hour drink

Energy Drink...

While on my 655 mile push home between Evanston WY and home.

Was getting really sleepy between Ely NV and Tonopah NV, took a couple of rest stops to drink some water eat some nut mix and share that with the "locals".

When I gassed up in Tonopah I tried my first Five Hour drink, I now have (had) a five hour monkey on my back.

Luckily it wore off around 10:00 PM . . .

It did list that one shouldn't drink it while nursing, wish I'd read that before drinking it...

}

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 08-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
There is a bordello [ don't ask ] in Ely, NV.
If one of the girls drinks one of these, does that make her a "HIgh HO ?

Master of Contemplation
Old 08-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Maybe this is the place?

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map...r/view/google/

{

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 08-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
I’ve got a few superintendents & general foreman that live off that stuff on our twelve hour shifts.

I’ll never forget the one particularly avid user who forgot his daily ration in camp and only had one left in the fridge for the entire shift.

Halfway thru his shift he was greyer than a dead carp on the riverbank in the in the sun for two days. I was genuinely concerned for his wellbeing.....

Scary crap.

Dirk
Old 08-08-2018, 08:41 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
I stop at a couple different convenience stores in our area frequently in the morning for a coffee and some type of breakfast item. There is ALWAYS someone in front of me with anywhere from 1 to 3 energy drinks.

Coffee is my only energy drink, and it's usually 1/3 decaf.

Kimber

Old 08-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Yeah, I'm only going to imbibe it on "leaving the group" putting lots of distance between me and them.

I'll usually hit a coffee shop or a cafe that has pie and coffee.

But I was hauling ass as far away as I could get in short order.

Most of my two lane routes don't intrest them, because of my input of some nice riding on these roads, AKA, don't give us any input because we know better, you were just a lowly mechanic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 08-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Harry The M

Last Cigar Smoked: Spare Tire
Harry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarry The M is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Cattle haulers in Texas Drink a warm Dr Pepper and aspirin ...Go Go juice

Old 08-09-2018, 09:40 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
[QUOTE=Fe Butte;1512485]Yeah, I'm only going to imbibe it on "leaving the group" putting lots of distance between me and them.

I'll usually hit a coffee shop or a cafe that has pie and coffee.

But I was hauling ass as far away as I could get in short order.

Most of my two lane routes don't intrest them, because of my input of some nice riding on these roads, AKA, don't give us any input because we know better, you were just a lowly mechanic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Them the guys you was with in Spearfish?

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Them's the ones.

This year there was something strange, the guy in front of me would slow and fall out of the group, causing me to slow down and fall back from the group.

He repeated this every time we got back into group distance.

Then one time I noticed he wouldn't do it if I stayed 100 Yds or more back, so... I closed the gap till we were grouped up, and he did it again.

I stayed at the "prescribed" (forced) distance and he stopped falling back out of the group.

When they pulled off the highway at Rapid City HD, I just twisted the wick till I got back to the house, packed my stuff and hightailed it for home.

Total BS!

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 08-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Last ride with the greater than thou types my guess
I have to ride alone 99$%+ of the time. Mainly because nobody I know can or will ride at speed through the twisties anymore. The only group type riding I've ever done is with you guys. Everyone I've met here seams to have an accentuated degree of riding skill and respect

bob

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 08-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Tom very patiently tailed me back from Little Bighorn Battlefield. Fear of speed didn't keep me back; a bike that tops out at much lower mph than all the Harleys on that trip did. I usually ride alone or with my husband and wouldn't have minded riding back alone but group rules and/or gentlemanly demeanor apparently doomed the poor guy to legal speeds all the way home.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

It's what I do...

Got talked into leading a ride from the motel to Virginia City by motorcycling guests one year.

We set out on some nice two lanes, with some twisties, at the first good curve I noticed there was nobody behind me.

I cut my speed until they caught up and started taking the curves only 5 above the cautionary speed sign.

It worked out to a long day, wore them out, round trip was around 200 miles IIRC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 08-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Them's the ones.

This year there was something strange, the guy in front of me would slow and fall out of the group, causing me to slow down and fall back from the group.

He repeated this every time we got back into group distance.

Then one time I noticed he wouldn't do it if I stayed 100 Yds or more back, so... I closed the gap till we were grouped up, and he did it again.

I stayed at the "prescribed" (forced) distance and he stopped falling back out of the group.

When they pulled off the highway at Rapid City HD, I just twisted the wick till I got back to the house, packed my stuff and hightailed it for home.

Total BS!
You should have called him out as a douche bag in front of his friends first, then said on the way out A. M. F's... Won't have to worry about them calling again.

Kimber

Old 08-10-2018, 06:10 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Jeezus Tom! You need to run in different circles man..... Life is too short to hang with azzholes.

Dirk
Old 08-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
Jeezus Tom! You need to run in different circles man..... Life is too short to hang with azzholes.

Dirk
^ This.^

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan