Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:20 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Trivia from the road. . .

The 337 can be ridden with a loaded bag on the back of your bike, but it's more fun without. . .

To all those ladies in halters I saw headed from Bandera to Leakey. . .y'all sure were cute, but it's often much colder on one side of the hill than the other. . .

To the man I chatted with on top of the 337 who asked me what was up ahead. . . I hope you remembered to use your rear brake on the way down. . .

To the group of riders I chatted with, also on top of the 337, who had only one beer to split between 10 riders. . . dumasses. . .

Question for the local I chatted with at Blue Jeans in Bandera. . .why, oh why do you have eagle wings tattooed on your forehead?

Observation. . .it takes about one half day at a rally before your fellow bikers stopped waving. . .

To the woman at the tattoo booth. . .rude ho.

To Kat. . .nice tat lady. I'm glad I got to be there for your first!

To the two young men I chatted with at the gas station in San Angelo. My hat is off to your both. They rode out of Andrews on Friday morning in freezing weather and attended their first rally apparently with nothing but the leathers on their backs. I'm not sure I've ever been that young.

To phreak, Zanna and children. . .it sure was good to see y'all again!

To BillyB and Taz. . . y'all sure do know how to throw a party! I love you both madly!

To the winds of West Texas. . . bite me!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 03-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
The 337 can be ridden with a loaded bag on the back of your bike, but it's more fun without. . .

To all those ladies in halters I saw headed from Bandera to Leakey. . .y'all sure were cute, but it's often much colder on one side of the hill than the other. . .

To the man I chatted with on top of the 337 who asked me what was up ahead. . . I hope you remembered to use your rear brake on the way down. . .

To the group of riders I chatted with, also on top of the 337, who had only one beer to split between 10 riders. . . dumasses. . .

Question for the local I chatted with at Blue Jeans in Bandera. . .why, oh why do you have eagle wings tattooed on your forehead?

Observation. . .it takes about one half day at a rally before your fellow bikers stopped waving. . .

To the woman at the tattoo booth. . .rude ho.

To Kat. . .nice tat lady. I'm glad I got to be there for your first!

To the two young men I chatted with at the gas station in San Angelo. My hat is off to your both. They rode out of Andrews on Friday morning in freezing weather and attended their first rally apparently with nothing but the leathers on their backs. I'm not sure I've ever been that young.

To phreak, Zanna and children. . .it sure was good to see y'all again!

To BillyB and Taz. . . y'all sure do know how to throw a party! I love you both madly!

To the winds of West Texas. . . bite me!

Hmmmmm, eagle wings on the forehead. Maybe to trap some of the air in his head?

Pics are in order for the tatoo, T.

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 03-30-2009, 07:38 AM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
nice one T

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
sounds like you had a good time and met some interesting folks!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:47 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thank you Tonya, it was our pleasure to host everyone this weekend. What a great time we all had

Old 03-30-2009, 05:59 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wish I were there...

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 03-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
I miss you already Tonya. May 1st can't come soon enough.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Didn't you tell that rude tat ho that you are a zInt?
That should have scared her and make her shut up!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:17 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post

Oh to have a lawn chair on the cool side of the hill.

Engine by Otto.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:54 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Bill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suck
Great read, Tonya. Thanks! Sounds like it was a great time.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:32 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
It was a grand adventure! I love meeting people when I ride!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 03-31-2009, 09:11 AM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
San Angelo... I was born there. Last time I was there, Tom Green County was still "dry"...bastages! I won't be goin' back any time soon.