Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Ms.B's cabana boy

Axe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post
Sounds good assuming we don't have any trouble on the way down. It will take 8hr of riding time plus a smoke break every hour and half or so. Should be there around 5 or 5:30.

You have my number so just give me a shout. If we get delayed for some reason I will call you assuming you gave me the correct phone number.

I had thought we might stop at the dealership and meet Jeb (just to say hello) on the way in as we should be going by there.
Ya gotta be wary of Big Al, back when the DC was first starting and we weren't quite sure if it was actually a joke or not... I called Big Al just outside of SA and asked for Al..... his response was "who??"... For a brief second, I thought to myself "I can't believe I fell for this..." , then he fessed up and I do consider him and Darla (LR) to be great friends...

Anyway, have a safe trip down and hopefully I'll see ya in CC Fri. morning!

Axe-man!

...swords and tequila carry me through the fight!

"Patriot Guard Rider" and damn proud to Honor those who are serving, or have served the greatest country in the world!!...
Old 03-27-2007, 10:27 PM
chickenman

Capt...I am gonna bring my sleeping bag/fart sack.....I got first dibs on your back porch......................just askin.....
Old 03-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Ms.B's cabana boy

Axe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
...well, it's o-fishul now, I can't make it........ I even went and got a new back tire installed just for the trek....oh well

ya'll have fun, I'll catch up the next go round.

Axe-man!

...swords and tequila carry me through the fight!

"Patriot Guard Rider" and damn proud to Honor those who are serving, or have served the greatest country in the world!!...
Old 03-28-2007, 06:37 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe-man! View Post
...well, it's o-fishul now, I can't make it........ I even went and got a new back tire installed just for the trek....oh well

ya'll have fun, I'll catch up the next go round.

Axe-man!
Damn Bro....hate to hear that.....won't be too many of us Doofs there....kinda scary in a Blair Witch sort of way!!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:51 PM
chickenman

Axe........we will catch you on the return maybe. Need some help give a call. Take er sleazy, I mean easy man.