Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 02-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
The failings of an aged mind...

Must give a to RKCustom, Firetronix01, Fire46, Billymac, Big Al and hornrokr

dammm, sure I'm forgettin somebody.....

Oh he!!

Bar keep. Drinks all around!

edit: knew my mind was like swiss cheese.....have a vague memory of a 'cream turquise' FatBoy.....thanks va

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 02-11-2007 at 02:40 AM.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
how proud I am of my Prospect.

Desert_Comm, this one's for you

That is all.
Desert Comm definatly let er rip.
F
F
B
Old 02-11-2007, 02:41 AM
twinV

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetronix01 View Post
Desert Comm definatly let er rip.

fine job ,
Old 02-11-2007, 03:09 AM
8-Ball

<lifting my head from the bowels of the forum>

Did I miss something?
Old 02-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Spending a little to much time behind the curtain are we?

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-11-2007, 03:11 AM
twinV

There was just a little brawling/sparing going on at the VTF.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:12 AM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
You're having way too much fun.
F
F
B
Old 02-11-2007, 03:12 AM
8-Ball

ah.... all is well then.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:13 AM
8-Ball

Just packaged up the first set of patches for delivery!
Old 02-11-2007, 03:15 AM
Double-D

Dammm! Knew there was something I forgot.

Old 02-11-2007, 03:31 AM
twinV

Me too, I have to do something about my moniker first. Its way too long. (Shovel wrench/ keeper of the kitty litter)

If you could just make it (The Wrench) I'll get a patch.

Can you do that 8?
Old 02-11-2007, 03:43 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinV View Post
Me too, I have to do something about my moniker first. Its way too long. (Shovel wrench/ keeper of the kitty litter)

If you could just make it (The Wrench) I'll get a patch.

Can you do that 8?
Of course.... just note it in the email you send after your order... You get what you want.

Scabs... didn't see one for you in this batch.... what up...
Old 02-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Double-D

How about DC Wrench? Or Club Wrench? Or Bar Wrench? Oh, yah, forgot that one doesn't have an r in it.

Old 02-11-2007, 03:45 AM
Double-D

Please refer to #25.

That is all.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:02 AM
twinV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
How about DC Wrench? Or Club Wrench? Or Bar Wrench? Oh, yah, forgot that one doesn't have an r in it.

I was a bar manager and bar tender once but not the bar wench.

I do wrench on about any thing, I put a two post lift in my shop. That was kind of a mistake now I have all the relatives and friends wanting me to wrench or there stuff. For FREE.