Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Riders Clothing, Gear, Helmets, etc.
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 07:10 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Road Warrior... or Gimp?

Buddy of mine sent me the link for this face mask.
Now part of me thinks that looks vicious and has a real road warrior look and the other part just thinks if I crash, that thing is gonna sheer off my head like a wedge splitting firewood.

ah, looks like way to much work to put on and I don't wear a helmet so really what's the point?

http://www.solidstatecovers.com/products/maul

Old 04-20-2010, 07:31 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My lid is heavy enough without that thing attached to my head.

Click on their "important safety notice" in the top header..... friggin' hilarious!!!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 04-20-2010, 07:45 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
ah, looks like way to much work to put on and I don't wear a helmet so really what's the point?

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 04-20-2010, 09:24 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I like that, it matches my heat shield.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
fits my whole Knight persona.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Option 3: Rejected Village People characters.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 04-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
I like it. Then we wouldn't have to look at your ugly face.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:28 PM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
I like it. Then we wouldn't have to look at your ugly face.

Your talking to yerself again keith...
Quiet you.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:02 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'd just use duct tape if I were you.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-20-2010, 10:25 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
My lid is heavy enough without that thing attached to my head.

Click on their "important safety notice" in the top header.....
friggin' hilarious!!!!

Important Safety Notice

This product is intended for the purpose of protecting the face from flying insects and airborne particulates such as rain, sand, or rocks small enough to fit into the tread of a tire. It is NOT designed to protect the rider from facial or cranial injuries as a result from impact with objects, surfaces, wild animals, human beings or beings from another world during an accident or unintended use. Any rider using this mask assumes all liability for any injuries that occur as a result of this mask being subjected to any circumstances outside it’s intended use.

In short, if you don’t want to risk this getting stuck in your head or any place else just as uncomfortable ride safe and be aware of your surroundings pal. Your most important safety device is what’s between your ears. Keep it there…

A further FYI.

Considering that about 96% to 98% of all motorcycle accidents involve injuries and 20% of those injuries are to the head and neck the possibility does exist that the mask can contribute to further injuries. But to put things into perspective you must first be in an accident that results in injuries. Then there is a 1 in 5 chance that the injuries could involve the mask. However you must strike an object that can catch the mask at which point it may cause injury or simply be remove from your face. And if you are striking an object something unpleasant is going to happen to you anyway with or without the mask.

It is strongly recommended that all riders, regardless of experience, take a riders safety training class. Whether you are a beginner or an old hand who needs a brush up it can save your life.

Remember…think ahead when you ride, don’t ride like an idiot and protect yourself from stupid motorists. The philosophy at SOLID STATE COVERS is that an informed biker is a safer biker. And the safer you are the greater the chance that you will come back and shop here again making us RICH!

Ahh…the American dream!

Old 04-21-2010, 06:56 AM
DD

this is my favorite line....

if you don’t want to risk this getting stuck in your head or any place else just as uncomfortable ride safe

ha ha... now that's marketing.

Tags
face gear, gimp, helmet, mask, metal, road warrior, strapon