Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

Old 08-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Woody218

Just got back from Montana. 442 miles there and back. Here is the proof!

Arrrr...

Old 08-16-2008, 06:31 PM
captainlee

Thanks !
Old 08-16-2008, 06:39 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Just got back from Montana. 442 miles there and back. Here is the proof!

Arrrr...

You da man Woody!!!

Old 08-16-2008, 06:47 PM
GrayRider

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 3.jpg (56.1 KB, 92 views)
Old 08-16-2008, 06:58 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
OK, now You da man Gray!!

Old 08-16-2008, 06:59 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Gray, I happened to notice.............................

needed to pick up your meds?

Old 08-16-2008, 07:39 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Spooky! We both have a combination 7 and 3.

just sayin'

Old 08-16-2008, 08:33 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (67.2 KB, 26 views)

®
Old 08-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
There's a thread just phor pee pictures.

I see the Vrod there, where's unchained?
Old 08-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Trash

noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
There's a thread just phor pee pictures.

I see the Vrod there, where's unchained?
I was not peeing, and i aint seen UnChained ~
'
'
'
'
'

®
Old 08-16-2008, 09:27 PM
pairofnines

That is a fine looking 3/4 length sleeved shirt you are riding in>

Do you find them comfortable and if so where might I get one>
Old 08-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
I was not peeing, and i aint seen UnChained ~
'
'
'
'
'
Really?! Does she know someone else was riding her bike and wearing her helmet?
Old 08-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post

That is a fine looking 3/4 length sleeved shirt you are riding in>

Do you find them comfortable and if so where might I get one>
Shirt was great but the boots were greater...i would mail you a shirt but i am down to th last and only one, but you can go ahead and send money (called pre-payed) and i will send you a "package" the second Tuesday of next week if I din't forget~..................Thank-You Very Much!

®
Old 08-16-2008, 09:43 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Shirt was great but the boots were greater...i would mail you a shirt but i am down to th last and only one, but you can go ahead and send money (called pre-payed) and i will send you a "package" the second Tuesday of next week if I din't forget~..................Thank-You Very Much!
Lets see if I have this right>

You wore my boots and my shirt to go pee on a 7 sign?

That just ain't right brother>

I think my generosity just bit me in the a$$>
Old 08-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post
Lets see if I have this right>

You wore my boots and my shirt to go pee on a 7 sign?

That just ain't right brother>

I think my generosity just bit me in the a$$>
HEHEHE............I did not pee, i had stage fright!

®