Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Softail Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 12:43 AM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Help with part numbers

Does anyone know if I can get the brushed tins on the back of the trees in chrome all by themselves? If so, do you have a part number? I am trying to get everything together to finish chroming the front end, and these are about all I need. Thinking back, I think they should have come with the deluxe kit I got with my passing lamps, but they didnt. Ah well. Any help is appreciated!!

Frank

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Hates D, 4 and Green

tibs has failed to amuse us
Yes, Get the ones for a Deluxe. It comes with a chrome front. Everything I have seen indicate these are the same across the softails that have them.

On harley's site, choose a 2006 dexluxe, and they are in there under chrome covers or whatever they called them now.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Hates D, 4 and Green

HAHA duh, you HAVE A DELUXE - Well by god you can get them without even sweating a drop.

I know they fit my 96, because I boogered one of them up really bad and had to replace it - I wasnt about to buy all 3.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:27 AM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibs View Post
HAHA duh, you HAVE A DELUXE - Well by god you can get them without even sweating a drop.

I know they fit my 96, because I boogered one of them up really bad and had to replace it - I wasnt about to buy all 3.
I don't have a deluxe, I have a Fatboy (cousins, brothers, sisters, whatever). I only have the deluxe light kit is all. Found the part, it is 66441-05. Thanks!

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.

Last edited by BigSwede; 06-03-2007 at 01:40 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Hates D, 4 and Green

Bah my bad, I saw Deluxe and stopped reading.

Good news is keg is almost empty.