Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Victory
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-06-2007, 10:12 PM
wibiker

another vic-another fuel curve

my younger brother has informed me that he now is a victory owner as well. he just bought a 2005 vegas showroom with the stage 2 100cu in. I am sure that will be a fast motorcycle if set up correctly.

this is his first Vic. i hope he likes it as much as i have mine.

i dont know why i post this in here with all you power hungry harley guys......oh wait, i am one of those too!
Old 03-06-2007, 10:29 PM
pops

Because some of us Pig Riders dont care what you ride as long as you ride, damn i would hate to go down the street surrounded by tricked out jacked up jeep wranglers looking down on the babes in little cars, then i would not stand out on a serious note, if he buys a service manual on the bike i would like to get a copy of the fuel system pages, fuel line size, routing etc... for my stuff i am putting together