Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Pacific
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Pacific California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Old 07-14-2007, 01:19 AM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Ride out to join the posse ride......Kennewick Washington.

Hi all.

As most of you are aware, Harley is having a national ride across the country called the HOG Posse ride.
It is to start in Delaware, and ends in Tigard Oregon at my dealership, Paradise Harley.

Some of the Members of my HOG club shipped there bakes back to Delaware to ride out, some of us are going to ride out on July 27th to meet them In Kennewick Washington(There last stop) to rode in with them.

My plan is to leave Portland about 6PM after work and ride out to Kennewick(About 3 1/2 hour ride on the freeway) and we have a short ride planed for Saturday, as the riders will be coming in Saturday night, then ride back with them on Sunday.

Now, this is not an Official HOG ride that we are doing, were following along and doing the riding shot-gun thing, so if some of the DooF's were to go along, hey. it's still a free country, I would be happy to have you come along.

One last Item, it seems that on this weekend there will be a National Hydro-boat racing at Kennewick as well, so if a short ride is not what you want on Saturday, well the Hydro races should be fun too.

We will meet at Paradise Harley Friday night and leave by 6PM with two planned stops at The Dalles and Umatilla.
Just let me know.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 07-15-2007, 07:09 PM

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Hi all.

Bump.

Ok, I am still trying to get a couple of you to come along, if you think you might want to go, please let me know ASAP, with 600+ bikes and the Hydro boat races, rooms are going fast.

I have a site that still has rooms available, just let me know.

(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side

Old 07-21-2007, 12:57 PM
8-Ball

kinda lonely in here...
Old 07-27-2007, 12:41 AM

Well, it's the last chance, I leave at 6pm tomorrow out of Paradise Harley.

Guess I will have all the fun, and be the lone DooF.

I shall try to uphold our ever so High standards.

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side