Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Tins, Body Work, & Paint
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-14-2008, 01:52 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Pewter Denim Touchup Part number

I know it won't match perfectly, but I need to get some for a few minor touch ups. My scoot decided it didnt like standing in my drive as I was opening the garage door on Friday, and ended up on the right side. Short of kicking it or myself, I stood it up and surveyed the damage. Scratched the crash bar and took a lil paint off the saddle bag and fairing (I have a grass patch between my drive way strips). I park it the same way when I open my garage door, this day I guess she was pissed about something.

Anyone have a part number? I want to touch it up at least a little and take away the black color.

Thanks in advance....

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:06 PM
8-Ball

Call Jenni....

I couldn't find it doing searches...
Old 10-14-2008, 02:06 PM
8-Ball

oh, and....

dumbass...
Old 10-14-2008, 02:52 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
oh, and....

dumbass...
Thanks, 8.

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:00 PM
8-Ball

I'm here for ya man...

Tri-County Harley-Davidson, Inc.
5960 Dixie Highway Fairfield OH 45014
Phone: (513) 874-4343

Seriously... call Jenni...
Old 10-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Check out Krylon gray primer!!

I am sorry, but those denim colors are like they got interrupted during the paint process and never finished.

Each to their own I guess.

Follow 8's advice.