Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > In Memory Of...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

In Memory Of... We want to send our prayers to those who grieve...

Old 07-10-2009, 06:05 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Thank you for being there and thank you for your words this morning.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-10-2009, 06:08 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKotter View Post
It was difficult to walk into the funeral home last night. The suddeness of Mike's passing has shocked us all and left a hole in our hearts.

I'll admit that I was a bit uncomfortable walking in wearing a tee-shirt and vest - until I saw Mike. He looked at peace, Bible in hand and surrounded by things most important in his life while he was with us - his dear wife, Corinna, his children, family and friends. Mike's vest, leather doo rag and his 'Chicky' were also with him. To me, they were symbols of who Mike was - a loving husband and father, friend to all...and forever DC.

Corinna is doing as well as could be expected. Thank you, Scabby for being there for her. Your presence seemed to pick her up a bit. And thank you and Mega for the words you spoke last night. The brother- and sisterhood that comes out of this 'collective' never ceases to amaze me. From the outside, the 'symbols' and banter of this place may appear sophomoric and down right silly. The spirit of this place transcends that beyond description.

We are saddened by Mike's passing and will miss him greatly. That's a good thing. Mike's in a better place, I have no doubt, and watching over us. Enjoy the ride, my brother...
Thanks for posting. Thanks to everyone that attended. Hopefully Scabby can get off this bereavement duty soon.

Getting a little misty in here.

Engine by Otto.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:37 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
Thank you everyone that attened. It helps knowing you were there when we could not. I think Mike would have appreciated the flowers and all that was done to show he was a doof.
I also want to thank everyone here for the wonderful friendship you are showing each other in this time of need. This is a great place!

R.I.P. Mike We will miss you so very much.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
A good by done very well. True to the doof he was.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:01 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
It was difficult to walk into the funeral home last night. The suddeness of Mike's passing has shocked us all and left a hole in our hearts.

I'll admit that I was a bit uncomfortable walking in wearing a tee-shirt and vest - until I saw Mike. He looked at peace, Bible in hand and surrounded by things most important in his life while he was with us - his dear wife, Corinna, his children, family and friends. Mike's vest, leather doo rag and his 'Chicky' were also with him. To me, they were symbols of who Mike was - a loving husband and father, friend to all...and forever DC.

Corinna is doing as well as could be expected. Thank you, Scabby for being there for her. Your presence seemed to pick her up a bit. And thank you and Mega for the words you spoke last night. The brother- and sisterhood that comes out of this 'collective' never ceases to amaze me. From the outside, the 'symbols' and banter of this place may appear sophomoric and down right silly. The spirit of this place transcends that beyond description.

We are saddened by Mike's passing and will miss him greatly. That's a good thing. Mike's in a better place, I have no doubt, and watching over us. Enjoy the ride, my brother...
Tim,

I want to thank you for attending. I also want to thank you for articulating so well what I've been unable to do.

I will miss Mike.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:07 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Tim,

I want to thank you for attending. I also want to thank you for articulating so well what I've been unable to do.

I will miss Mike.
Ditto,I talked with Tim on hisay up to Pa.made me a little more at ease.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
I never met Mike in person. I always got a kick out of his wit and insight....reading what everyone has posted brings tears to my eyes. Saddend that I never got to meet Mike in person. To quote a line from a favorite movie..."No man is a failure who has friends"...

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 07-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
THANK YOU to those of you who could go, for helping those of us who couldn't go in person to be there in spirit.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 07-10-2009, 08:52 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:

Thank you.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:58 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
There were some light-hearted moments and smiles as well.
Like when the priest made me explain the Chickie Corinna had in his casket.
There's some Knob Creek in there now, too.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:02 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
A celebration of life. I needed to hear that.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
thanks to those who were able to attend... Miss you Mike!

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 07-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
The flowers are beautiful, and I love that they included the DC symbol. I think Mike would have loved it. Thanks Josh for posting.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Thank you for sharing - it's making me a little teary-eyed right now and I've got goosebumps, but it made me smile to hear that there were some light-hearted moments, and that he has a Chickie, Knob Creek, and other DC remembrances to go with him.

You will be missed Mike...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 07-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Thank you Tom, Tim, and Dave, for doing what we would all liked to have done, by being there. And thank you for being such good representatives for the collective. The flowers are wonderful, and we will all miss Mike.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 07-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
It has come to my attention that J.A.F.O. was there also. Let me extend my thanks to you also, for representing us. I know your presence was appreciated.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?