Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Jenni saved me 57 bucks !

I called this morning, and she's shipping the parts today !

one of my 'new' (sifton) lifters went bad ... but it was discovered before any serious damage occurred.

The local stealer wanted $53/each, plus tax for them
got a set of 4 from Jenni for $159, plus $10 for shipping !

I'll go back to her again !!!!!!!!!!!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 05-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
...is this the 867-5309 Jenny?
Old 05-04-2009, 10:50 AM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
nope, different one, this one spells her name Jenni

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good deal Mikey!

Old 05-04-2009, 11:47 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
nope, different one, this one spells her name Jenni

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 05-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Old 05-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
it's the one that 'sponsors this site'

she's the one whose last 4 digits in her phone number are:

4343 ...... that one

Old 05-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Woody218

You could also say that Jenni COST you $169...
Old 05-04-2009, 06:21 PM
KTWillys

glad you were nice to her Mikey...

I am going to order a pair of HD chrome wheels from her tomorrow..
had to wait until I got paid... if she gives me the 20% off (I hope she can) then I will save big bucks...and I bet the savings in sales tax will pay for the shipping...
Old 05-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
You could also say that Jenni COST you $169...
but it would be 'more correct' to say that if some dumbass had put loctite on the lifter block bolts, I might not have spent ANY money .............. on the other hand, I might have had to buy an entire engine .... since I had no way of knowing that the axle of the lifter was loose and coming out, until the lifter block started blowing oil ... because some 41 didn't put loctite on the bolts

Old 05-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTWillys View Post
glad you were nice to her Mikey...

I am going to order a pair of HD chrome wheels from her tomorrow..
had to wait until I got paid... if she gives me the 20% off (I hope she can) then I will save big bucks...and I bet the savings in sales tax will pay for the shipping...
GIDDY UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Woody218

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
but it would be 'more correct' to say that if some dumbass had put loctite on the lifter block bolts, I might not have spent ANY money .............. on the other hand, I might have had to buy an entire engine .... since I had no way of knowing that the axle of the lifter was loose and coming out, until the lifter block started blowing oil ... because some 41 didn't put loctite on the bolts

Ah, but you see, the lifter axle may have loosened because the lifter block came loose and the lifter was being hammered.

It's like the chicken and the egg...which came first?
Old 05-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Buffalo Hump

Old 05-04-2009, 09:50 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Since I no longer have a "local" stealer, she is getting all my business.

I bought stuff when K ren got her new Broom, but that's only because we got a deal to buy stuff when we got the new bike.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 05-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post

I think we have a patch for this...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's