Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > Ride Planner
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ride Planner Got a plan, put it here...

Old 05-31-2007, 08:28 AM
Kenney

Can’t make the Doofapalooazs But-----

Sorry we cant make the ride to Colorado but too much riding for the wife. (She only has a 300 mile butt.)
So we are going to TN and ride the Dragon.
If anyone wants to meet up or ride it with us please e-mail me.
Leaving ST. Louis July 1st. Planning on arriving and staying in Maryville TN (outside of Knoxville TN.) on the 2nd.
Leaving for Home July 7th.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:42 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney View Post
Sorry we cant make the ride to Colorado but too much riding for the wife. (She only has a 300 mile butt.)
So we are going to TN and ride the Dragon.
If anyone wants to meet up or ride it with us please e-mail me.
Leaving ST. Louis July 1st. Planning on arriving and staying in Maryville TN (outside of Knoxville TN.) on the 2nd.
Leaving for Home July 7th.
Hmmm, now that is tempting. I'll be checking my calendar!!!

Old 05-31-2007, 03:53 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire46 View Post
Hmmm, now that is tempting. I'll be checking my calendar!!!
Sure is...I'll lookin' at mine too...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 06-01-2007, 07:24 AM
Kenney

This is the rout that I am thinking about taking. I can change it, so if you are interested let me know.
FYI: The numbered squares are just to force the mapping program to use those roads. The overnight stop is again programmed in the software and can be changed.

Last edited by Kenney; 08-29-2007 at 07:35 AM.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Kenney

Bump --- only one more week to to go.
Anyone up for it?
Old 06-23-2007, 06:43 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney View Post
Bump --- only one more week to to go.
Anyone up for it?
Kenny, I'm working on it.

Old 06-24-2007, 09:11 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Not gonna make it...work beckons...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 06-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Kenney

Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Not gonna make it...work beckons...
Sorry your not going to make it.
I would think about you at work, but its to much like thinking about my work, and I ain't going to do it. I ain't, I ain't I ain't!!!!!