Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-01-2007, 07:16 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
is that a pic of the 6th build??

just askin

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:11 AM
8-Ball

that would be number 3, but I was showing the air cleaner...
Old 08-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
that would be number 3, but I was showing the air cleaner...

Which is why The Rhino is "The Rhino"...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 08-01-2007, 09:57 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
Which is why The Rhino is "The Rhino"...
I love that name... thanks for bestowing it upon the beast...

The question is... what will be the new name for Godzilla....
Old 08-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Double-D

Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:

I don't know, but I hope it includes "Running"....

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 08-01-2007, 10:24 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
I don't know, but I hope it includes "Running"....
This may seem obvious... but have you ever mentioned that as one of your goals to the mechanics... just sayin'...
Old 08-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Quote:

Pardon my ignorance, but why does Godzilla need a new name?
Old 08-01-2007, 10:44 AM
8-Ball

Gettin' a new paint job after the rock shower on the way to CO...
Old 08-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Gettin' a new paint job after the rock shower on the way to CO...
What color?
Old 08-01-2007, 10:54 AM
8-Ball

black with a subtle red flame... I know... I know...
Old 08-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Excommunicated

Quote:
black with a subtle red flame... I know... I know...
Sounds nice, I wold like to have some red Ghost flames added to my Black EG. Think it would give it a nice look if done right.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
What color?
I call it "Candy Black cherry wit ghost flames". I'm not exactly sure what the painter calls it.

It's my all time favorite paint job. I had my Fatboy and RK Custom painted this color.

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Keep Back 200 Feet