Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Cigar Channel
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Cigar Channel a.k.a. The Monica Lewinsky Sex Toy Forum

Old 01-06-2013, 08:22 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I just gotta ask....

What is the Big Deal with cigars ?

I smoked my 1st one in 1968... (I was 14)
I have been smoking them daily for the last 8 years...

(btw, it's ginya)

Old 01-06-2013, 08:22 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
And you inhale

Sent from my phone
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-06-2013, 08:37 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
yup... (still ginya)

Old 01-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
yup... (still ginya)
How are your lungs working these days Girl

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 01-06-2013, 10:56 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
So, what exactly are you smoking?
The short filler cigarette lookin' cigars/cigarillos/whatever aren't quite the same as what we're mostly discussing. I smoked cigarettes for 35+ years and inhaling just the slightest bit of a puff of what I'm smoking now will literally bring me to my knees. There's all sorts of different flavors and whatnot to all these different blends and sizes. I've got favorites, for sure, but it's fun trying something new you think you'll like and seeing what it has to offer.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Oh? Not supposed to inhale the MoW?

No wonder I got altitude sickness.

Sent via FM (fookin' magic) it's all FM ain't it?

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 01-07-2013, 08:16 AM
gAZINTAs

ginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sock
Maybe it is just me

I NEVER do anything "half-fast"
if I am going to spend the money, lite it, suck it...rest assured

I will inhale it...... if not, I will save a ton of money!
Do you take a mouthful of "BEER" & "SPIT" it out???
Old 01-07-2013, 08:26 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You get the full dose of vitamin N with these, trust me.
And what is it you're smoking?

Old 01-07-2013, 08:55 AM
gAZINTAs

ginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sock
"Whatever" I smoke...I inhale

I know Mega , I am the dumb blonde...but, I just don't understand
I am probably adding nails to my coffin by inhaling but, not inhaling can cause cancer of the mouth... I have seen this too !!! Just like putting a
pinch of "chew" or whatever in your mouth...
I have smoked since I was 5 & I doubt that I will quit, because right
now I don't want to....

Yes...I have smoked "REAL" cigars ....now I smoke menthol cigars!
Old 01-07-2013, 09:10 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

I'll let you have one of mine next time we're chillin' together.