Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Clean & Sober
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-30-2007, 09:35 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

Old 10-14-2007, 10:51 PM
nhrafan

Hey Jeff, How are you?

Just askin'

Nicky
Old 10-27-2007, 07:54 AM
D.O.R.K.

rraymond has failed to amuse us
Hey Jeff,
It was good to meet you in Colorado. You seem like a real sincere guy. Would have never guesses you had this problem. I'm really glad to hear your getting a handle on it. Lifestyle changes are tough. Yeah if riding or some other choice of getting away from it keeps your mind off of it, give it a try, I know it must be tough. Sometimes hitting the bottom makes people realize it's time for a change.

My dad was an alcoholic, he drank a case of 16oz. beers a day for many years, then one day walking home from the bar he winded up finding himself laying in a ditch. As he lay there he asked himself "what am I doing with my life?" He cried out to God and asked for his forgiveness. He felt something heavy in his front pocket. It was a pack of cigarettes. He threw them out. As he crawled from the ditch he was amazed at how he felt. He was completely sober. He walked the rest of the way home. The next morning my mother wondered why he didn't crack open a beer. He told her that he got saved last night. He has not had a drink or smoke since. That was over 30yrs. ago.

Hang in there, we're here to support you.

Love ya Jeff

Rick..."Do it On a Road King"
Old 10-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Old married man

vindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by rraymond View Post
My dad was an alcoholic, he drank a case of 16oz. beers a day for many years, then one day walking home from the bar he winded up finding himself laying in a ditch. As he lay there he asked himself "what am I doing with my life?" He cried out to God and asked for his forgiveness. He felt something heavy in his front pocket. It was a pack of cigarettes. He threw them out. As he crawled from the ditch he was amazed at how he felt. He was completely sober. He walked the rest of the way home. The next morning my mother wondered why he didn't crack open a beer. He told her that he got saved last night. He has not had a drink or smoke since. That was over 30yrs. ago.
Hang in there, we're here to support you.
Love ya Jeff
Amazing story. There is no timing as to when to quit it just happens. It did for me anyway.

2004 Victory Vegas
2009 FLHTCU
Old 11-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
hang in there.............Congrats ax and Stu.

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43