Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 12-16-2008, 09:26 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsRK View Post
Oh...well that makes sense.....could have been much worse

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 12-17-2008, 12:30 AM
Doof Clenas Member

geeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suckgeeded can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke611 View Post
Plus, it was a dare.
I understand a dare. My Son drank a gallon of milk on a dare at lunch at West Point. I hope you have better luck with the corn..............

geeded

p.s. I still have no idea what a "tag" is....

Proud Father of "The Other Josh"

Def; Ya'll (pron) How Yankees spell Y'all.

NRA Life and Endowment member

SPECTRE - Special Executor for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. "Greetings Mr. Bond"

I can't believe I was in Viet Nam almost 43 years ago.

Last edited by geeded; 12-17-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:33 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
I just ate an entire can of creamed corn... I needed a placemarker.
How's that working for you this morning?

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 12-17-2008, 07:14 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
So far so good....

Old 12-17-2008, 07:20 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
So far so good....
lol! Good to hear.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 12-17-2008, 07:23 AM
Woody218

Luke, look on the bright side...you won't be constipated!
Old 12-18-2008, 12:26 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
nothing to report....

Old 12-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Okay, I'm stupid...what the h*** is a 'placemarker'? I struck out on three different reference websites.

Jay
Old 12-18-2008, 02:58 AM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I think he meant to say Pacemaker.

Q: If you puked it back up, how would you tell the difference?

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 12-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Creamed Corn

Three guys are walking through the desert and are very thirsty and they come upon a shack, the first guy goes in and there is an old lady inside, he asks for water and she sais only if you screw me so he says no way and sits outside, the second guy goes into the shack and asks for water and she replies only if you screw me, so he says no way and sits outside with guy #1.

The third guy goes inside and agrees to screw her for water, so he tells her to turn around and close her eyes, then he grabs a corn on the cob off the counter and does her with it, when hes done he tosses it out the window. Then she asks if he will do it twice more for his friends, he agrees and once again does her with the corn and throws it out the window.

He leaves the shack and goes to his friends and sais hey! I got water!, The two other guys reply, "Oh Yeah? well we've got creamed corn!"
Old 12-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Woody218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
Creamed Corn

Three guys are walking through the desert and are very thirsty and they come upon a shack, the first guy goes in and there is an old lady inside, he asks for water and she sais only if you screw me so he says no way and sits outside, the second guy goes into the shack and asks for water and she replies only if you screw me, so he says no way and sits outside with guy #1.

The third guy goes inside and agrees to screw her for water, so he tells her to turn around and close her eyes, then he grabs a corn on the cob off the counter and does her with it, when hes done he tosses it out the window. Then she asks if he will do it twice more for his friends, he agrees and once again does her with the corn and throws it out the window.

He leaves the shack and goes to his friends and sais hey! I got water!, The two other guys reply, "Oh Yeah? well we've got creamed corn!"

I'm glad I haven't eaten lunch yet, you fukker!
Old 12-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
Creamed Corn

Yum, boy that was some mighty fine creamed corn, Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wow.jpg (25.7 KB, 17 views)

MEDIOCRITY KNOWS NOTHING HIGHER THAN ITSELF
Old 12-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Think of placemarker like a bookmark, only in your intestines.

Thoughts of your next visit to the crapper are mind blowing.

or maybe a little bit lower.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 12-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Sloppy Notches

Pig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
I needed a placemarker.
Shoulda saved it for Bike Week - Last Resort has creamed corn wrestling on Thursday.

Tags
colon blow, corn blower, corn cobber, corn dog, cornback rattler, cornholio, cornucopia, greased lightning, hate to see the crapper!, i threw up a little, shart, speed bumps, tagged, tp for my bunghole, watch your cornhole man