Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
And I think bulky muscles look like **** but I don't call you names nor do I try to offer opinions about something I don't have and know nothing about.
Oh, SNAP!!!!
What he said.
Gettum Tiger.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Kinda rude, wasn't it Jim?

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
Kinda rude, wasn't it Jim?
A little.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 10-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
This is my opinion only, but I think they look like shiit. If I had a bagger with a fairing, besides being an old fart, I wouldn't worry about the paint. If it gets nicked up, I'd order a new one. Damn thing can't cost that much. I'd imagine after a while the bra will ruin the pain underneath anyway.

your not to bright...are ya....BUY a new one??? why not just paint it???

You'd be wrong on the ruinin the paint comment too....geeez..you and Zerk should hang together since youse guys are dictatin whats OK and all

Keep in mind here...I DIDNT ASK FOR OPINIONS....i asked "hows it fit and how do ya like it"

Thanks for playin though
Old 10-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilks View Post
[/B]

your not to bright...are ya....BUY a new one??? why not just paint it???

You'd be wrong on the ruinin the paint comment too....geeez..you and Zerk should hang together since youse guys are dictatin whats OK and all

Keep in mind here...I DIDNT ASK FOR OPINIONS....i asked "hows it fit and how do ya like it"

:
If you ask how I like it, are you not asking my opinion?
Old 10-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
If you ask how I like it, are you not asking my opinion?

nope
Old 10-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
So how do you define asking if I like something? Like you know
Old 10-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Smoker of Tires

Quote:
So how do you define asking if I like something? Like you know

You cant be this thick.....the "How do you like it" was for those that HAVE one
Old 10-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Excommunicated

I am kinda hoping your gonna run off, cause you are upset over all the grab ass around here.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:31 AM
Smoker of Tires

Quote:
I am kinda hoping your gonna run off, cause you are upset over all the grab ass around here.

I assure you...I'm not going away.....I've heard so much about you....I cant wait to meet you
Old 10-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Excommunicated

If 265 miles is to much for you, you can break it up over several days.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Smoker of Tires

Quote:
If 265 miles is to much for you, you can break it up over several days.

sorry......I cant put anymore miles on my bike this year.....maybe next
Old 10-21-2008, 11:42 AM
8-Ball

Looks like we are all a bit testy this mornin'...

I've seen some pretty marred up paint when the bra comes off... depends on whether you remove it when cleaning or just let that dirt underneath become sandpaper...

If ya post something up on the forum, you are going to get unsolicited commentary... or are you new?
Old 10-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Smoker of Tires

Sorry Boss.....me an Zerk was jus playin....really
Old 10-21-2008, 12:58 PM
captainlee

as I said earlier, I have about 70 k on mine. I like it. and no the finish underneath it still looks good and no I dont clean under it (except when I work inside the fairing ie stereo)

the reason I got it in the first place is a big ass rock hit my fairing and chipped the paint about the size of a silver dollar off. I was going to get the paint fixed but I like the look of it and it has been on ever since.