Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Southwest
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Southwest Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas

Old 03-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
2nd Annual Chicken Fried bacon Ride March 7th (with pictures)

For the Texas (and surrounding state) folks who are going on the Chicken Fried Bacon run that is on the calendar this Saturday...I am thinking about taking a ride over to Washington-on-the-Brazos State Park after we get through eating. It's only about 30 minutes away from Sodolak's in Snook and since today is Texas Independence Day, I thought it would be timely to visit the historic birthplace of our republic since I was so close in proximity. Would anyone else be interested in checking that out?

For people that don't know what Chicken Fried Bacon is...you can check out the thread with pics from last years run or watch this video clip from the Texas Country Reporter that inspired BigAl with the idea of our initial ride

Last edited by BillyB; 03-02-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
will try !!
Old 03-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Billy, I'll be in Snook, we'll play it by ear after that.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sounds good Skip! Look forward to seeing you. Hate that Bags can't make it. Taz has a work commitment so she won't be able to make it but I think a few other folks from San Antonio are going to ride over and join in the greasy goodness

Old 03-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Count me in on greasy goodness!
I think playing it by ear ..... or the gut as the case may be, after that sounds like a plan, but I would like to get over to the Washington on the Brazos.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Count me in on greasy goodness!
I think playing it by ear ..... or the gut as the case may be, after that sounds like a plan, but I would like to get over to the Washington on the Brazos.
Playing by the gut is a good idea after consuming that much grease in one sitting

Looking forward to seeing you and my bike on Saturday! I'll bring your bike so you can say hi

Old 03-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Sounds good. You might need gas.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
I was talking to two pilots in our shop today. I've known Joe for years and he brought his new co-pilot Andy by to introduce him to all of us. Joe has a V-Star and Andy has a Dyna. I told them that a bunch of us were riding to Snook this weekend and that they were welcome to come along.

Andy looked at me and said,"Are you going to try the Chicken Fried Bacon?"

It seems ole Andy has made a run to Snook before.

They've got to fly Saturday, so they can't make it. I just thought it was kinda funny that as soon as I said Snook, he mentioned CFB.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Swiss Guard

They're world phamous.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The Aggie Nation has spread the word WorldWide.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Sure hate you are going to miss it Bags, especially with the side trip to see where your ancestor helped author the Texas Declaration of Independence!! Have your cell phone on you, I'm sure we'll be calling to give you reports from the road.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Please do call, Billy.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Living 1 ride at a time

Last Cigar Smoked: cuban, in Afghanistan
AFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Just somethig wrong with chicken fried bacon strips....I feel the arteries clogging just thinking about it! Wish I could do the ride, but will be caging it up to Montana this weekend!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:22 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Skip, you want to ride down together?

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 03-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhawg View Post
Skip, you want to ride down together?
You bet, Dan.

PM sent.................

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Tags
greasy goodness