Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Air Cleaners
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-13-2008, 03:22 PM
HarleyGirl

I have one of the S&S Air Cleaners that fit the stock Carb or the EFI...
I had it on my injected RG and now have it my Son's FXDWG..
I will post a pic here in a few.. it works great and has a great look..

the only reason that I took it off was I had tried the Geralomy Dual TB...

now back to my stock TB...

Sorry guys didnt know that I was signed under the Babe's logon...KT
Old 05-13-2008, 05:35 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfengler View Post
The AC cover is a Harley 7" dia cover, P/N 29153-07.

I've since put on an 8" cover, any round cover from an EVO works. I took the brushed stick-on trim ring off it to have the all chrome look.
I have a picture at home.

This size without the trim ring or the Harley center piece, just a big button head screw. (looks a bit like the round Mikuni cover)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg NIK_0007 sm.jpg (63.8 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg NIK_0008 8x10 sm.jpg (59.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg NIK_0009 8x10 sm.jpg (51.8 KB, 46 views)

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 05-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I finally settled on the S&S tear drop cleaner on mine. If you have a Delphi, the S&S for CV carb should fit. The bolt pattern is the same as the carb/delphi throttle body. Check with your dealer to make sure.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-15-2008, 11:43 AM
KTWillys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
I finally settled on the S&S tear drop cleaner on mine. If you have a Delphi, the S&S for CV carb should fit. The bolt pattern is the same as the carb/delphi throttle body. Check with your dealer to make sure.
it is the same but you have to be sure to order the one for the stock HD setup..
But will fit either the carb or EFI, I have one and have used it on both...

by the way it looks really cool.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I would like a solid chrome one, like stock. Just get rid of the writing.