Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Starting Over Mods on a '12

I don't want to do stuff twice on this bike... Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipe has the 12 and 18mm bungs already on it, just have to send it out for ceramic coating, VH HO cans or Jackpot 4.5" Pro Tour??? Do you really think one would need a tuner for such a mild mod, they aren't willing to put one on till the 1600k service. Of course they're pushing the crap out of their Super Tuner and I hooked up their dyno so I have some free time on it...

Dirk
Old 09-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
If you're only planning a Stage 1, get everything from Jackpot. They'll sell you a PCV with a map that'll work really well without too much tweaking. I love my 4" Dyno-Tuned Jackpot mufflers.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 09-04-2011, 07:44 PM

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Yup, the Jackpot stuff seems pretty nice!! I only know one bike here running their pipes, but it seems to be top notch kit.... So won't be stopping at a stage 1 but will have to for the first season, I'm suprised she said go for it so I don't want to push the hemorrhage of cash.... so I want to set it up once for a variety of options. Tuners are my main focus of research right now!!

Dirk
Old 09-04-2011, 07:45 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Rush TD's are already ceramic coated, just sayin.

I say you need a tuner if you do ANYthing...

But that's just me.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 09-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
Yup, the Jackpot stuff seems pretty nice!! I only know one bike here running their pipes, but it seems to be top notch kit.... So won't be stopping at a stage 1 but will have to for the first season, I'm suprised she said go for it so I don't want to push the hemorrhage of cash.... so I want to set it up once for a variety of options. Tuners are my main focus of research right now!!

Dirk
The Jackpot pipe is available ceramic coated, and it's stainless steel.

If you're going to go farther than Stage 1, get a TTS Mastertune.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 09-05-2011, 10:47 AM

Settled on Fullsac Stage 1 Sleeper kit... "B"X-pipe, 2" CVO muffler cores, TTS Mastertune with correct map and cables for 1,100 bones, I like it!! On the plus side she'll look dead ass stock and the factory cans go with the bike nicely.

Dirk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sleeper-kit-110-dynochart.jpg (26.2 KB, 27 views)