Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 05:50 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thanks Mark, my pleasure.................

Father, please help us, your children, come together in ways that honor you, reveal your character, and lead others to call on Jesus as Lord. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 07-23-2009, 05:46 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Almighty God , forgive me for the mundane and earthbound view that I have of myself and your other children.Through your Spirit, stir in me a more profound appreciation of Jesus' disciples and how much each of us means to you. Please empower me to be more patient, tolerant, forgiving, and respectful of my Christian brothers' and sisters' imperfections as I acknowledge my own imperfections and as I long for the day that we are united in perfection before your holy throne of grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 07-23-2009, 05:54 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by racindude View Post
Almighty God , forgive me for the mundane and earthbound view that I have of myself and your other children.Through your Spirit, stir in me a more profound appreciation of Jesus' disciples and how much each of us means to you. Please empower me to be more patient, tolerant, forgiving, and respectful of my Christian brothers' and sisters' imperfections as I acknowledge my own imperfections and as I long for the day that we are united in perfection before your holy throne of grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Amen.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-27-2009, 05:34 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Father, please forgive me when I am severe, harsh, and judgmental toward others. I know there are problems in my own life that need the work of your Holy Spirit. I confess that there are routine sins that I find myself excusing more and more. Please,dear LORD, forgive my sin and empower me to move beyond it. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 08-02-2009, 05:27 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Through the power and wisdom of your Spirit, who longs to powerfully work in me, please open my eyes, dear LORD, to help me see those you put in my path with whom you want me to share your grace, deliverance, and comfort. In Jesus' name I ask this. Amen.

Old 08-02-2009, 06:01 AM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Amen!

Thanks for keeping this thread going, RD.

Old 08-03-2009, 06:36 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Dear Father, I confess that I am sometimes impatient and disappointed when my prayers do not seem to get the response I desire. Please calm and quiet my doubting heart. Please remind my spirit of your rich grace. Bring your comfort and assurance through the ministry of your Holy Spirit to my human spirit. I do believe that you want to bring me your blessing and grace, so while I may not always understand the bad things that happen in my life, I do trust that you are at work to make them all turn for my good and your glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Old 08-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amen

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 08-05-2009, 02:33 AM
Unknown Rider

fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Amen.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:34 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Holy God, forgive me for being caught up in the lifestyle of greed and covetousness, of excess and extravagance. Help my heart to be content with the blessings you have so lavishly poured out on me and to find my joy in you and your people whom you have put in to my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Amen to that brother.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 08-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Unknown Rider

Amen! Thanks RD.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Amen.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:09 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Father, forgive me for taking obedience to your will so lightly.Sometimes your way seems restrictive and hard. However, dear Father, deep in my heart I do genuinely believe that your will is a blessing and not a hindrance. Use me to help others find joy in obeying you, too. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 08-24-2009, 07:11 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Thy Will Be Done. . . Amen.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders

Tags
Christ, Christian, God, Jesus, Religion