Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Riders Clothing, Gear, Helmets, etc.
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
FXRG Leather Overpants?

I know these are expensive, but looks like something very nice for warmth and rain resistent.

Any thoughts on these, or would this be G A Y / POSER?

MEDIOCRITY KNOWS NOTHING HIGHER THAN ITSELF
Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 PM
8-Ball

Chaps are bad enough... I don't think men should wear leather pants...

Y.... M... C... A.... just sayin'...
Old 11-18-2008, 03:52 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
doug they ain't you....don't go the way of bigj and scabby and get all feminine on me....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
doug they ain't you....don't go the way of bigj and scabby and get all feminine on me....
But they do have a Richard Simmons model...........with a little hole in the back. Geeze, seemed like a nice idea.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:07 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Don't do it, they'll kill your low end torque.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 11-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
Don't do it, they'll kill your low end torque.
But the little hole in the rear should fix that.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:15 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYCONFUSED View Post
But the little hole in the rear should fix that.

only if your a power diving buzzard.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:36 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYCONFUSED View Post
I know these are expensive, but looks like something very nice for warmth and rain resistent.

Any thoughts on these, or would this be G A Y / POSER?
Function over fashion. If they do what you want, go for it....

Old 11-18-2008, 04:49 PM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
try some insulated textile pants.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:02 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodawwg View Post
try some insulated textile pants.

Oh sure, there you go being all on topic and stuff.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:03 PM
GrayRider

I'd like to have some leather pants. They would make me feel like a rock star.

I know someone that has a pair. He bought them a size to big to wear over jeans. He also had a leather shop, slit and zipper the lower legs in order to get them on over boots.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Lost, and not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I'd like to have some leather pants. They would make me feel like a rock star.

I know someone that has a pair. He bought them a size to big to wear over jeans. He also had a leather shop, slit and zipper the lower legs in order to get them on over boots.
Aahh, I think you drifted off the subject.