Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Maybe exceeded weight recomendation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big horn resize.JPG (110.3 KB, 51 views)
Old 10-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I'd love to move to WI. But the commute would suck.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Ahh, thats WY, Big Horn Mtns, on the way to Cody, eastern entrance to Yellowstone.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Excommunicated

I've adult pics taken at that guardrail, but alas, I can't share those.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Excommunicated

Sturgis Morning. I'd like to get this framed. Was special to me. 1st big trip, on my own
Attached Images
File Type: jpg elkview resize.JPG (69.7 KB, 69 views)
Old 10-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Awesome, man. I need to get out and do that sometime.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Excommunicated

Was weird. Had broken up with my gf of 2 years. Never been on trip of the size let alone by myself. Was gonna go with someone, they backed out. So did I. Few days before I decided to go. Drove straight thru, there and back.

Weird thing about being on your own like that, is going so long without talking.

Hit a bad storm on the plains, actually slid my bike over, no shoulder. I was getting ready to just put it in the ditch. When I made it throuh. Just then there was a spot to pull over. I did jumped off, and just screamed obsecenties. Holy sh*T, over and over again.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Excommunicated

Beartooth Mtns, around 11k feet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike on the beartooth resize.JPG (86.5 KB, 69 views)
Old 10-11-2008, 09:56 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Weird thing about being on your own like that, is going so long without talking.
I do that every day. It is weird though.

That campsite looks like it was in the middle of a lot of nothing. Where's the bathroom??? I know you guys can take a leak anywhere, but what if...... ?

Old 10-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Excommunicated

They had porta johns all over. I took the picture at angle, to keep the porta john out.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Casaba

I guess I will throw my pics up

this is my new baby. It is a tribute to my wife and I plan to keep it until i'm gone or can pass it down to one of the boys. She loved the colors so I felt the need to do it.

She is in the shop right now getting a big bore kit, cams, heads, pipes, yada yada yada plus I can't ride with the knee for a few months so she will be ready when I am...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike5.jpg (97.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg bike1.jpg (126.1 KB, 70 views)
Old 10-11-2008, 05:25 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casaba View Post
this is my new baby. It is a tribute to my wife and I plan to keep it until i'm gone or can pass it down to one of the boys. She loved the colors so I felt the need to do it.

She is in the shop right now getting a big bore kit, cams, heads, pipes, yada yada yada plus I can't ride with the knee for a few months so she will be ready when I am...
Good lookin' ride. I remember when you and phreak wouldn't even use a windshield.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Excommunicated

I wonder how many guys, felt that way, that now have windsheilds.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:32 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casaba View Post

Look forward to the day I can meet you riding that beauty>
Old 10-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Casaba

we were hardcore (stoopid)