Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 11-26-2011, 07:36 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palerider View Post
sounds like you got your hands full!
I don't have kids so I don't relate on the level that most do.
I got 3 of em. They are the closest thing to living with crazy people with out checking in at the local psych ward.

You wake up to screaming every morning, come down stairs to find one has dumped all the sugar and flower on the floor to do snow angels, while another is standing on top of the table trying to climb the light fixture. The third one is MIA, but a suspicious looking puddle is in the dining room and a trail of soiled clothes leads back up stairs...

and that's a weekend... you should see a school day.

Old 11-26-2011, 07:38 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
Has she been texting Katie?
No kidding, right?

"You guys are the Worst Bikers Ever!"

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 11-26-2011, 07:44 AM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
No kidding, right?

"You guys are the Worst Bikers Ever!"
a moniker I wear with pride..

Old 11-26-2011, 07:44 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk

er, I mean.. That's not funny.

Who the hell am I kidding.

Kimber

Old 11-26-2011, 07:56 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palerider View Post
sounds like you got your hands full!
I don't have kids so I don't relate on the level that most do.

It's just like having dogs but you can't distract their misbehavior with a rawhide chewy. At least not all the time.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:06 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Hey! Tang is almost kool aid...

I think you can just see me in the back of the pack.
Do they still make that stuff?

Old 11-26-2011, 08:10 AM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So, on a stubborn scale of 1 to 10 she's about an 8. I feel your pain and see your future.

My Gunnar has busted that scale for a peak of about 41 and at 19 is about a 7 now. When he was 6, he fit her scale. I see your future, Good luck.

I grounded him for 5 days once. He started the argument back up on day 6

No, really, good luck.

+"+"+n+"+"+"+"+"+_-+"')(*&==
Droid 2 Global and Tapatalk install #6

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:13 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesFan View Post
So, on a stubborn scale of 1 to 10 she's about an 8. I feel your pain and see your future.

My Gunnar has busted that scale and at 19 is about a 27. When he was 6, he fit her scale. Good luck.

I grounded him for 5 days once. He started the argument back up on day 6

No, really, good luck.

+"+"+n+"+"+"+"+"+_-+"')(*&==
Droid 2 Global and Tapatalk install #6
damn

Old 11-26-2011, 08:16 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
It's just like having dogs but you can't distract their misbehavior with a rawhide chewy. At least not all the time.
good to keep one of these on hand as well...

Old 11-26-2011, 08:37 AM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
sounds like she's 14 already.

Old 11-26-2011, 09:32 AM
DD

no doubt... so what happens when she really turns 14?

Old 11-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Send ~~n00dles~~ pics!

Is it on youtube yet?

WTF?...
Hahahahhahh~~~~~~

®
Old 11-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
Mebbe a bunch of us could show up at yer house n' show her how stupid we can REALLY be.....
Well there's an idea...

And sing the scarecrow song, If I only had a brain followed up with Happy, Happy - Joy, Joy....

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 11-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Glide's Bride

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Corojo Machito.......Thanks MEGA
Palerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
DAMN......ya'll have me scared now!! Besides, umm, my home isn't really kidproof, so I'd need LOTS of advance notice if you were gonna come over.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
no doubt... so what happens when she really turns 14?
First, she's a good judge of character.

Second, at 14...the head spins 360, she hates you and wishes you were dead, you're the stupidest human being on the planet...oh...can you take me and my friends to the movies???:rollback:

Truly bipolar behavior.

Tags
angry, child, dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass, dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass, pissed, stupid