Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Clean & Sober
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-05-2007, 04:18 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Take it easy...

Welcome...grab a cup o joe and pull up a chair...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 02-05-2007, 05:53 PM
8-Ball

Excellent John!!!

Thanks for running point.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:49 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
theres so much confusion here, I feel like a drink. anyone tell me what to do?

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:56 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Nope...but yer welcome to drop in and chat...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

Old 02-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Stopping by

to say Hello to you guys. Although I read the other one only, I'm signing on with this one.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:32 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
welcome angle, there is support here if you need it, if not help someone else out...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:29 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Hmmmm, you look more like a crippled duck right now.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:15 PM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
to say Hello to you guys. Although I read the other one only, I'm signing on with this one.
Good to see ya man...we're gonna be here for everyone just like the other forum...

Old 02-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
Glad to see this forum here
F
F
B
Old 03-04-2007, 09:38 PM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetronix01 View Post
Glad to see this forum here
You and me both...I hope we have the chance to offer the same help and support we were able to down the street, it's comforting to know ya got a place to share with yer bros online too!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 11:26 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You know, I am really starting to Dig Coffee...in fact it is my new drug of choice. At the moment, it is my only substance for which I Jones.

I do Still Jones smoking but..Cofee is in my blood.

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 03-08-2007, 10:56 PM
2006FLSTNI

Hang in there Popeye it does get better -- Grab a cup of JOE and relaxe
Old 03-18-2007, 10:35 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
Hmmmm, you look more like a crippled duck right now.
Thats no way to speak of your sponsor man! Wash my bike...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:08 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well...Still free of the drug that kills.

Just went through 3, 15 hour days at work. Busy

No smokes......

Now for a nice long ride into the sunset

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43