Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Important Stuff > Forum Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Forum Feedback Let us know what you think... mistakes, suggestions... or, My God, its just perfect!

Old 02-18-2007, 05:35 PM
2006FLSTNI

Idea??

How bout a Shout Box with VBULLETIN software it is just a hack awy from being added -- Just an idea but maybe a good one -- It is also fun to chat in real time. This isnt a chat room it would be on the front page of the forum and everyone can use it at the same time

Peace
Dan
Old 02-18-2007, 07:19 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
That's my prospect...way to make me proud...of course now that I said that, 8 will ignore this message...but I do agree shout boxes are kinda cool.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 02-18-2007, 07:47 PM
8-Ball

I try not to ignore suggestions.... I've now checked this one out... not sure about the integration as yet.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:35 PM
2006FLSTNI

8 Ball -- I do know for a fact it can be done -- I am a MOD and Admin on a football webs ite that has this running VBULLETIN In fact there ar 2 HACKS for this software a LIGHT and a Standard -- Althought I never got involved in the actual Hacks it can be done -- If you need some help I will talk with the Owner of the site and see if he can asist in the Hack

Peace
Dan
Old 02-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Uh, guys? What's a 'shout box'?

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 02-18-2007, 11:05 PM
2006FLSTNI

A Shout Box Is a Box On the top of the Main Forum Screen where you can Type messages and have conversations --- Anybody can jump in at anytime while on the Forum -- They are very useful and a lot of fun for Busting around cracking jokes and just plain conversation --- Harley and Indian give it 5 Stars

It can also be used to ask technical Questions about the site and Your Bike and get answers NOW

Peace
Dan