Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews > Westerns
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Open Range.

Great gunfight. IMHO, the "errors" such as 9 shot SA Colts, 12ga blasts that launch a bad guy 10 feet through the air, and the "throwing" of pistol shots are not errors, but rather homages to westerns of old.

The gunshots are about the best I've heard on film.

Old 07-29-2007, 09:55 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Exclamation

Hollywood, entertainment, not a documentary... but a pretty damn good movie!!!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 07-29-2007, 09:57 PM
GrayRider

As dad used to say, "A good ol' goodern." Agreed, I counted the gunshots without reload. I overlooked it.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Asst public Doofender

Yosamite Sam has failed to amuse us
Real gunfights in the Old West were often cloudy after the first few shots. Black powder tends to obstruct the view. Not good for Hollywood westerns though.
As a Cowboy Action Shooter, I have seen the black powder shooters bend and squat to see their targets after a few shots.

lookin for a 43 DD
Member of Retreads
Retired MSG USAR
NRA Life Member
Gruntled Postal Worker