Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Sportster
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
OK I'll give you the answer, I had actually given you the answer it was Joey Dunlop 26 times winner of the TT.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 05-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Jams

I saw that McGinness was not from Glasgow but I misunderstood your question. Thought you said it was last years winner.

Quote:
It was only last year that the 100mph lap time was matched from 1969

Old 05-26-2008, 01:34 PM
8-Ball

Slicker than hell, BigTed!!!

You did a right smart job ya did...
Old 05-26-2008, 06:54 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That's pretty Ted. Great job!

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 05-27-2008, 03:45 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
I saw that McGinness was not from Glasgow but I misunderstood your question. Thought you said it was last years winner.

Excellent movie I had not seen that one.
Sadly missed he was one hell of a character.

Another total nutter I only met in passing a couple of times, was Mike Hailwood but he went on to cars.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 05-27-2008, 08:11 AM
Jams

It was a sad day when Joey died.