Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-03-2007, 12:59 AM
MOOSE

Corbin Gunfighter & Lady

So I sent my Sundowner to Mean City Cycles to have some adjustments made. Unfortunately Allen called me today to tell me that sparing you the details, that he couldn't do what I needed. I commend him for calling and not just doing the work and cashing my check.

Unfortunately, while I like the Sundowner, with the recent mods to my bars, I'm way to close. So I'm looking at the Corbing Gunfighter & Lady model as seen here: http://www.corbin.com/harley/softail/2kstgnl.shtml

Anyone have experience with this saddle?
Old 03-03-2007, 06:49 AM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSE View Post
So I sent my Sundowner to Mean City Cycles to have some adjustments made. Unfortunately Allen called me today to tell me that sparing you the details, that he couldn't do what I needed. I commend him for calling and not just doing the work and cashing my check.

Unfortunately, while I like the Sundowner, with the recent mods to my bars, I'm way to close. So I'm looking at the Corbing Gunfighter & Lady model as seen here: http://www.corbin.com/harley/softail/2kstgnl.shtml

Anyone have experience with this saddle?
Yep I have one on my FXDL....I love it....so does my BH.....a little rough going through the break-in...but well worth it.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:49 AM
MOOSE

Thanks Al. Any guesstimates on how long it took to break it in?
Old 03-03-2007, 10:54 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
A long ride to the 43 sign in California should do it!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:15 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSE View Post
Thanks Al. Any guesstimates on how long it took to break it in?
Around 1500 miles....a good weekend's ride!!! Just saying..........