Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 09-02-2007, 10:19 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
What, no orange granny panties worn outside his jeans, or swim goggles worn into a retail establishment to make a purchase or anything like that?
That would be up to the local DD burdened with this task...I/we would prefer to be pleasantly surprised. Delinquents can work autonomous of the Virginia hierarchy...PLEASE feel free to contribute...

I don't think I could ever get the picture of Josh in panties either outside or in out of my head...I may have trouble now!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 09-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck

...I have a hard enough time figruing out what to wear every day...
...I don't need nor desire to walk into a store and ask the clerk to direct me to the orange granny panties...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 09-03-2007, 08:26 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Addressing Josh's wish to attain the much coveted honorary yet full Delinquent status we have determined that while "he" has all the required equipment (warm body, motorcycle...engine modifications may be substituted for warm body) he hasn't fulfilled the necessary ride.

It is our intent to offer a test of worthiness to Josh, where upon completion he will achieve full Delinquent status. This will be a 2 part test.

Part (1)

Write a 1000 essay expressing your pride with being associated with the delinquents...in Greek, posting it to the forum.
will portuguese work sir??
Part (2)

Ride with another area (your area) Delinquent to a spot of their choosing, you will then have a pic taken holding a sign (prepared earlier) stating in bold letters: DELINQUENTS RULE! This pic will be posted here onsite.
this could take a day or two to get our schedules together....but have no fear it WILL happen...
Disclaimer: you must agree that these actions were taken of your own free will and not while under any duress to do so....or you don't get a patch

i have free will, and no dress?? man, i can hardly wait

PS you may substitute English for Greek and limit your essay to 10 words about how wonderful your Delinquent leader and brethren are, as long as that pic is included and posted here on site. (this will be written on a piece of the rare but valuable "Nauga Hyde"
the Nauga it a protected creature in these parts and the simple act of having any of it's Hyde is a serious violation, and punishable by severe lashings......i'll find some A.S.A.P.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
...so...has said picture been taken?
Its been, like, over a month?

...man, I swear, if we were not called delinquents, then we would be called 'slackers'.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 10-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
When are you DD bastages gonna have another ride so that we humble relatively close east coasters can partake of the orange status as well? Before we know it the front tires will be replaced wit sled rails..sheesh
Old 10-26-2007, 11:13 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjailerman View Post
When are you DD bastages gonna have another ride so that we humble relatively close east coasters can partake of the orange status as well? Before we know it the front tires will be replaced wit sled rails..sheesh
man you missed it !!!!!!!!

I rode up there on 10/13 to ride with the NoVA Delinquents for the Fall Foliage Ride !!!!!!!

Great times, WONDERFUL people !!!! Fantastic ride too !!

States I've ridden my scoots in: