Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > The Great Lakes Region
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Great Lakes Region Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:36 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
2010 Chicago Bike Show **Official Thread**

Hello all.....
This is the OFFICIAL 2010 Chicago Bike Show Thread
This thread should contain all the INFO you need/want regarding the happenings for the 2010 Chicago International Motorcycle Show .
Including :Friday Night Party, Lodging, The Bike show itself, and after party.

Bike show info: Feb 19-21 ,2010 Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
(Same as the last several years) .
Here is the Link for the show itself.
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/Chicago

Here is the info for discount Tickets, thank you MEGA....

Enter this:
crm
...when you buy tickets in advance online at:
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/

Online is cheaper than box office to begin with, and this code will give you $3 off the online price.
Chicago tickets aren't on sale yet, but when they are, this is the code to use.
Any problems, please let me know.
KingThrasher got me the info to get us set up with the promoter this year, and I think we'll be listed eventually as a partner club. He and d j will also have $3 discount cards for those of you who wish to purchase your tickets at the box office the day of the show.

BTW, I think the discount code will work for any of the shows this season:

Dallas, TX Nov. 13-15, 2009
San Mateo, CA Nov. 20-22, 2009
Long Beach, CA Dec. 4-6, 2009
Seattle, WA Dec. 11-13, 2009
Novi, MI Jan. 1-3, 2010
Greenville, SC Jan. 8-10, 2010
Washington, DC Jan. 15-17, 2010
New York, NY Jan. 22-24, 2010
Cleveland, OH Jan. 29-31, 2010
Minneapolis, MN Feb. 5-7, 2010
Chicago, IL Feb. 19-21, 2010

Show hours on that Saturday are 9 am - 9 pm

Hotel/ Lodging INFORMATION:
The Queen and I took a run over to the Country Inn & Suites right by our house.
Its close to our place, and close to The Elgin O'hare expressway.
Our contact sales person at the Hotel is Cindi Samp.
Queen Thrasher and I sat with her, shes a great lady and looking forward to having us there.
They were kind enough to give us a tour and show us around.
This place is a beautiful NEWer hotel.
They offer a Complimentary Expanded Continental Breakfast, featuring HOT Foods as well as donuts and bagels etc.
There is a complete Breakfast Room for those that wish to partake.
As of right now, we have 10 rooms blocked at a Rate of $79.00/nite. (We can add more if need be)
They have 5 different style rooms available, upgrades are available for anyone who wishes to get an upgraded room, at an additional cost.
You can see some of them on their website:
Link for the Hotel itself: http://www.countryinns.com/hotels/ilrosell
I believe Dirty Dan has stayed at this place a few times when he has come to town. I am certain he could vouch for how nice this place is.

Country Inn & Suites Roselle-
1490 W. Lake Street
Roselle, Il 60172
Phone # 630-351-01401

Tell them you are with the GAZINTAS to get the group rate discount.
They are also offering SHUTTLE Service to and from the Bike Show After party Sat nite. So NO one has to drive after suckin down some cocktails.
(They also offer shuttle service from O'Hare to their hotel and back for anyone interested in flying in.)

Friday Nite Party :
The Queen and I will be opening the Doors to the Castle Friday Nite Feb 19th for anyone who wants to stop by and hang the nite before the show.
More than likely we will order Pizzas from Amatos or something there of.
We are also workin on securing transport to and from the hotel for anyone that wants to enjoy a few cocktails and not have to worry about driving. The Country Inn & Suites is about 4 Blocks from our house.

Bike Show AFTER Party :
We have secured the Hall at American Legion Post #1084 Roselle for our after party.
Our reservation time is a 4 hour block from 6-10. They ARE open till midnight,
We are workin on having the event catered, so we will need to KNOW HOW MANY people are planning on attending so we can arrange the details.
It will be a CASH bar, same as last year at DJ 's VFW.
From what we are told the Country Inn & Suites will be more than happy to Shuttle the group from the Hotel to the Legion, and back again.
We still have to make specific arrangements for this so the shuttle is not making unnecessary trips. Those details will be worked out further once the date gets closer.

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 11-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
uNF!

I will confirm our attendance with DPH today.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:26 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
i'm tenting~
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
i'm tenting~
I'm not tenting!~

®
Old 11-16-2009, 01:34 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
I'm not teneting!~
~yes you are~
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-16-2009, 09:58 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck

Old 11-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We will be there.

That motel is very nice. Comfy beds, too.

Thanks for doing the leg work, Chris and Cindi.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 11-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The show in San Mateo is a bit closer for me, and it's this weekend. I'll take pictures and give you guys a preview.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
The show in San Mateo is a bit closer for me, and it's this weekend. I'll take pictures and give you guys a preview.
Don't forget the discount.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 11-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
We're going to try and make it. God willing and the creek don't rise.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:59 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Right on, be nicwe to see/meet ya......

Gitcho-self on down'year. y'ear?

Old 11-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post
Right on, be nicwe to see/meet ya......

Gitcho-self on down'year. y'ear?
Back at 'cha me pirate friend. argh'eh (still studying my Canadian Pirate tawk)
Old 11-18-2009, 02:49 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Stoney can be helpin ya , He's got'errrrrrrr down mate !

Old 11-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
Don't forget the discount.
They have a Gazinta discount? Thought a d00f was supposed to pay my way in.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:05 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
They have a Gazinta discount? Thought a d00f was supposed to pay my way in.
From what I understand Doug, that IS HOW is works in these parts....