Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 02-10-2015, 11:23 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Are you kidding me?

This kid was suspended for having a magic ring?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbea...ool/ar-AA8PoAN

It wasn't even made out of a pop tart

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 02-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Another indication that Zero Tolerance really means Zero Intelligence.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 02-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
This kid was suspended for having a magic ring?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbea...ool/ar-AA8PoAN

It wasn't even made out of a pop tart
Suspended hell. Ida brought him into my office and put a spell on him he'd never forget!

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 02-10-2015, 11:54 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Just fukk in wow.

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:01 AM
Augmented

Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Pistolero DPH View Post
Just fukk in wow.
Ditto

Old 02-11-2015, 05:13 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Has anyone ever been to Kermit,Texas? I know I have. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 02-11-2015, 08:57 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wow!

All of the school administration needs to stop drinking from the stupid fountain.

Sure hope they leave their rings of stupid at home from now on...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 02-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Oh Yeah....

My! Precious!

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 02-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

And bringing to school "The Big Book of Knowledge"?

That's like giving all the teachers a pink slip...

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 02-11-2015, 10:52 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
Has anyone ever been to Kermit,Texas? I know I have. . .
Maybe...............

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 02-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Augmented

The Big Book of Knowledge! Stupid rings You go Tom, tear em a new one

Old 02-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Tiny, conservative, superstitious in a fundamental Christian way, afraid the outside world might pollute the purity of their lives?

Gotta be thankful for places like Kermit so all those folks can live their lives without foisting their ideas on other places. One wonders how on earth people with the Big Book of Knowledge on their shelves managed to end up there.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: A couple of Mega's...
HiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suck
I guess I'll be in the comisars' office a lot when I get down there. I plan to teach the grandkids all of the politically incorrect thinking:

1. Wanna eat? Kill it and grill it.
2. Got something to put out of it's misery? 0.22 behind the ear, diagonal across the head.
3. Mouth off to me? I'll give you the number to the 'politically correct office" but you WILL get an ASS whuppin' before they get here...
4. Teacher: your job is to teach readin', 'ritin', and 'rithmatic, anything else might get your a$$ whupped...

Old 02-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Warning: rant ahead about the inadequacies of the local school system. Exit now if wanking is the furthest thing from your mind when reading my posts.

Too many schools aren't allowing anyone to teach outside a narrow box anymore even if they do manage an occasional allusion to Darwin.

I home schooled my daughter for a semester in eighth grade for a couple of reasons. The main one was a chronic upper respiratory infection; thought by keeping her home we might get her well once and for all. The other reason, also a huge consideration, was her school was new and all hepped up on computer technology without bothering to teach substantive information. For example:

Her big semester assignment in science was to come up with two sentences about nitrogen and make a power point slide for each statement. Seriously. In eighth grade science, I was pouring chemicals together over Bunsen burners. Her school didn't allow the kids to use chemicals.

I taught politically incorrect history, assigning Born Fighting:How the Scots Irish Shaped America by James Webb. I assigned a book for English that was also about the Scotch Irish and did not show the Indians who raided their homesteads as poor defenseless noblemen fighting the White Menace. I took her to Ireland and told her that the Catholics were as full of poop as the Protestants and no one had a monopoly on either suffering or viciousness. Her science consisted of wandering around with me outdoors looking at wildlife and roadkill, drawing pictures of the same, and identifying both animals and organs when we got home to the books. We hired a tutor to teach math. Roy has the knowledge but not the patience to teach math. I have neither.

It was a struggle at times, but I'm glad we did it. She went back to regular school in ninth grade (getting her tonsils out cured the chronic URI) but she had learned to question what she was being taught and research dubious statements on her own. She turned out okay, too.

End of rant. If I don't stop now, I'll get going on all the trouble I had getting our son into the building and trades program: he was a smart kid and the system wanted him to go to college when what he wanted to do was work in the trades. He's now a fireman and EMT.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

The public school system is convincing all students they have to go to college to get a good job at McDonald's.

I have a conspiracy theory they are getting money back when they bury these young one's under a life times worth of schooling debt.

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...