Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Yolkie! I was there from 11 to 3pm. I didn't see you. But I could tell another doof was in the house.

It was was much smaller than last year. Fewer bikes, vendors, etc. Very disappointed. I did my a decent half helmet at a great price and a Vega modular full face with bluetooth at a great price too!

One vendor from Columbus, Ohio chromes rims and installs them for $900. I'm thinking it's worth a ride in the spring.

Oh...the Ducati Diavel Carbon was awesome, but at $20k it's a bit much.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:32 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONMAN View Post
Yolkie! I was there from 11 to 3pm. I didn't see you. But I could tell another doof was in the house.

It was was much smaller than last year. Fewer bikes, vendors, etc. Very disappointed. I did my a decent half helmet at a great price and a Vega modular full face with bluetooth at a great price too!

One vendor from Columbus, Ohio chromes rims and installs them for $900. I'm thinking it's worth a ride in the spring.

Oh...the Ducati Diavel Carbon was awesome, but at $20k it's a bit much.
we were there from 2 until about 4:30, probably walked right past ya and didn't even know it. Yeah I was checking that rim place out too. Some pretty nice stuff.the show did seem a lot smaller this year. I ended up buying a new vest and some light gloves. My old ones have been restitched 4 times and it's starting to look like there won't be much leather left for a fifth.

Sorry we missed ya bud, hey you gonna be able to make it to the 2nd dumbside run this may?

Old 01-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Yep! I plan on being there!
Old 01-30-2011, 10:45 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Sweet