Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Our Fine Sponsors > Dave Stoddart at Pocono Mountain Harley-Davidson
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Member

JDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
HMMMMM, A set of true duals came through my door today, I wonder who they are for?

Route 412, Bethlehem. 412 = (4, 1+2=3) = 43
Old 12-23-2008, 04:10 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDsCycleWorks View Post
HMMMMM, A set of true duals came through my door today, I wonder who they are for?
were they really hairy? if so they were monkey boys'
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire46 View Post
You got it. Oh, and just ignore Scabby, I'm sure he is going to tell you all you need now is a set of doors. He's funny like that.
Zactly!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 12-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDsCycleWorks View Post
Oh yea, o/k Dave, let's setup a time to do this, I'll give you a call. Maybe Scabby will stop by with some hot coffee when I come?

MEDIOCRITY KNOWS NOTHING HIGHER THAN ITSELF
Old 12-26-2008, 09:19 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYCONFUSED View Post
Oh yea, o/k Dave, let's setup a time to do this, I'll give you a call. Maybe Scabby will stop by with some hot coffee when I come?
Hey, what about me??? I'll stop by and drink Scabby's coffee. I like donuts too!

Old 12-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
i like coffee/donuts too

just mention-en

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 12-26-2008, 11:36 AM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
to cold to ride for coffee and donuts.......
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYCONFUSED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire46 View Post
Hey, what about me??? I'll stop by and drink Scabby's coffee. I like donuts too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheader View Post
i like coffee/donuts too

just mention-en

Just let me know when. It I ain't tied up with some work related B.S. I'll be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
to cold to ride for coffee and donuts.......
And, you gave me crap about "too windy"...................plug in your heated wussy-wear and be there.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 12-26-2008, 01:50 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
And, you gave me crap about "too windy"...................plug in your heated wussy-wear and be there.
had that coming didn't I!!!! I got the bike out today, the sun popped out long enough that I didn't freeze up, its a whopping 37 degrees. I like my new bike.....just sayin
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-27-2008, 09:24 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Scabby, please make my donut a Boston Cream, I like those...

Old 12-31-2008, 09:56 AM
Site Sponsor
Doof Babe

J9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Cool

I love doughnuts!!! Too bad my damn diet starts tomorrow.
I guess I can pretend to eat a doughnut with you guys...

mmmmmmm - air!

BTW - when will this "coffee break" take place???

I am a "42"

Franken Bike
Build by JD's Cycle Works
Tune by Dave @ JD's Cycle Works