Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Book Reviews
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Book Reviews Read a good one..or bad one. Tell us about it here.

Old 04-03-2008, 08:48 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
'Ridin High - Livin Free'

Just picked this up in Arizona. Written by Ralph 'Sonny' Barger. It's a collection of stories by and about bikers around the country. Good reading, some good short stories about some of the interesting and nefarious bikers and biker culture.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 04-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I read it. Decent light reading...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 04-03-2008, 12:34 PM
David III

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydan View Post
+1 -- entertaining but you don't really have to think much. Something good to read when you can't get out and ride.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Sonny Barger

what a surprise. This biker a Mark (or a good ghost writer?)Twain of outlaw MC"S

I'm gonna make it a mission to read his other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
Just picked this up in Arizona. Written by Ralph 'Sonny' Barger. It's a collection of stories by and about bikers around the country. Good reading, some good short stories about some of the interesting and nefarious bikers and biker culture.

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 04-05-2008, 07:28 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I finished this on the plane ride home last night. David is right, you don't have to think much, but some of the short stories are damned funny. One in particular actually choked me up a little. Reminds me a little of GrayRiders shorts...

...stories that is.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 04-05-2008, 07:30 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
I finished this on the plane ride home last night. David is right, you don't have to think much, but some of the short stories are damned funny. One in particular actually choked me up a little. Reminds me a little of GrayRiders shorts...

...stories that is.
Thanks for clarifying that. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 04-05-2008, 07:33 AM
KTWillys

Not a Sonny Barger fan.....

wont give him my money for his books....

just sayin
Old 01-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Sonny's trilogy

Quote:
Finished it couple of days ago. somthing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
c'mon, it's Sonny. Not Shakespere

Quote:
Originally Posted by David III View Post
+1 -- entertaining but you don't really have to think much. Something good to read when you can't get out and ride.
we're Doofs, not scientest,

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTWillys View Post
Not a Sonny Barger fan.....

wont give him my money for his books....

just sayin
I hear ya. They're glamourized hoodlums. For me. The common denominator

is the "bike"

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish

Tags
knuckle head