Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews > Motorcycle Movies
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
On Any Sunday now online free

Avaliable via Hulu. Story and link here..

One of my favorite movies of all time. Steve McQueen, Mert Lawwill, Malcolm Smith, Cal Rayborn, Gene Romero. Funky 70's music. Great Stuff!

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen

Last edited by Redleg; 06-30-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've checked out Hulu. Lots of classic shows and movies available. Might be fun to watch this one...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 06-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
Avaliable via Hulu. Story and link here..

One of my favorite movies of all time. Steve McQueen, Mert Lawwill, Malcolm Smith, Cal Rayborn, Gene Romero. Funky 70's music. Great Stuff!
It is an OFS absolute classic.

Dammmmmmmm Malcolm Smith could ride!!!

Yah.......and Lawwill weren't to shabby neither.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 06-30-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
If memory serves me correctly, Mr. Smith rode a Penton Six Day Trials dirt bike. I used to own one, I would darn near kill to get it back.

New bikes are WAY more bad-ass, just not as cool.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Uh, believe it was a Husqy.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
I don't remember, but this wasn't named the Six Day Trials for nothing. I'll have to research that.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
He rode a Husky from 1966 on....link

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 06-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
I don't remember, but this wasn't named the Six Day Trials for nothing. I'll have to research that.
While Penton may have had a model the called the 'Six Day Trials', the "European Six Day Trials" was a competition that spanned six days of trials riding and if you recieved no gigs during the six days of competition, you received a gold medal. Malcom earned a gold medal in Six Days contested in, I believe, Poland and Spain and on a 250 Husky.

Used to know a guy from Pittsburgh, Ron Bohn, who also competed in the European Six Day Trials on a 'specially prepared' 250 Husky. A friend of mine bought one of Bohn's former Six Day bikes and it was a monster.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Have you guys seen what trials riding has evolved into?

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 07-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Double-D

"Trials Riding" and the "European Six Day Trials" (now held all over the world and called the International Six Days Enduro) are and always have been two different events/disciplines.

"Trials Riding" is a competition in which the rider must complete an obstacle course without touching his/her feet to the ground. While competitions are generally held outdoors using rocks, fallen trees, etc., demonstration events are often held indoors using man made obstacles. The Europen Six Day/ISD Enduro is a competition based on endurance riding with strict rules regarding times, repairs etc.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
"Trials Riding" and the "European Six Day Trials" (now held all over the world and called the International Six Days Enduro) are and always have been two different events/disciplines.

"Trials Riding" is a competition in which the rider must complete an obstacle course without touching his/her feet to the ground. While competitions are generally held outdoors using rocks, fallen trees, etc., demonstration events are often held indoors using man made obstacles. The Europen Six Day/ISD Enduro is a competition based on endurance riding with strict rules regarding times, repairs etc.

Well ain't I the 41 today?

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 07-02-2009, 06:37 AM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
Well ain't I the 41 today?
Scabby knows lotsa stuff!