Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doofapaloozas I'm riding 1,200 miles to spend a week with some avid motorcycle enthusiasts I met on the internet, dear. What could go wrong?

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
I saw a couple of attacks in this thread and I don't like it.
I don't think a person should be able to say anything hateful or off color they want about someone and then get a reprieve because they come up with the lame ass excuse of "It was a joke", "I was just kidding", or "You know I didn't mean it". And the worse one of all," It was kind of a joke". You bet, the kind that ain't funny.
If it hurts it ain't funny.
God you are the most sensitive guy I know. I did mean it. I was half joking half serious, to make a point. Every here the experession.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:08 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
My mistake. I though you said something different Ms T. I was wrong.
You're 2 for 2, Mike.
So, when somebody finally calls you for saying they said something they did not say, that you've used to get other members panties in a wad, it's semantics, is it?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
God you are the most sensitive guy I know. I did mean it. I was half joking half serious, to make a point. Every here the experession.
I was half joking.*

*Sensitive at all times.

Last edited by FinalBags; 08-12-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
You're 2 for 2, Mike.
So, when somebody finally calls you for saying they said something they did not say, that you've used to get other members panties in a wad, it's semantics, is it?
I was implying you are hiding behind wording. When you say "Mike, you belong to another forum.... ", I took it to mean I don't belong here. Maybe I took it to literal.

BTW it was Randy who brought up Sturgis, not me. Hell I've been there 4 times, I don't need a forum to plan my trip there.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I never said a word about Sturgis.
It was Deadwood.
Besides, I was kinda half-joking.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:11 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
I was implying you are hiding behind wording. When you say "Mike, you belong to another forum.... ", I took it to mean I don't belong here. Maybe I took it to literal.

BTW it was Randy who brought up Sturgis, not me. Hell I've been there 4 times, I don't need a forum to plan my trip there.

No, Mike. You didn't take it literally.
Words mean things. I used the words that meant what I wanted to say.
You said I said something I did not.
I think there is a word for that, too.

Old 08-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Excommunicated

I stand by the way I interuppted the PM. But the public forum is not the place for this.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:21 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Pretty radical paradigm shift in only 9 hours...
Quote:
I stand by the way I interuppted the PM. But the public forum is not the place for this.

Old 08-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
This pissin' match is gettin' kind of OLD...............

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 08-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It rained for the first time in six weeks in San Antonio today.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
That's great, Billy................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 08-12-2009, 10:04 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
This pissin' match is gettin' kind of OLD...............

just sayin'
You're right, Joey.
No need for it anyway, since the poll is up to decide whether there even is an issue.
I apologize for my part in it.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I'm glad you guys got some rain finally. I got caught after dark in the cool air with short sleeves and only dark glasses tonight. It was a slow ride home, but still fun.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:11 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
It rained for the first time in six weeks in San Antonio today.
Now you're gonna have to cut your yard.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
That's great, Billy................
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
I'm glad you guys got some rain finally. I got caught after dark in the cool air with short sleeves and only dark glasses tonight. It was a slow ride home, but still fun.
Thanks guys...it took a few seconds for us to realize that water was actually falling from the sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Now Serafin and his guys are gonna have to cut your yard.
Partly true, I fixed it for you

Closed Thread