Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

Old 01-22-2010, 08:32 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
sweet

Old 01-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
Can you get one with a pocket????

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 01-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Do they come with the BO smell installed?

Curt

Old 01-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickTX View Post
Do they come with the BO smell installed?

Even on my laziest day I could muster up my own BO...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 01-22-2010, 09:56 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Oh, yeah.
The lazy days start with no shower, so you've got a head start.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
Have you ever woken up on a Monday and realized not only have you not showered since Friday morning, but you are still wearing the same underwear....

me either.

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 01-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parks View Post
Have you ever woken up on a Monday and realized not only have you not showered since Friday morning, but you are still wearing the same underwear....

me either.

Me neither . . .

never realized it, that is.

Curt

Old 01-22-2010, 01:48 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Yes they can be Pre- BO'd for you.
I'll give em to my cousins team, he plays for Lake Park High School.
I'll let the guys stink em up for ya during practice....

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 01-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Make 'em in Goalie sizes ?
Old 01-22-2010, 04:17 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSBK View Post
The one I am wearin is a Goalie Jersey.

The one on Terry I believe is a XL.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post
The one I am wearin is a Goalie Jersey.

The one on Terry I believe is a XL.
I was gonna guess that
Old 01-22-2010, 06:37 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Jim...I believe you will have to
switch colors to wear one of these.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Not So Brave Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
Jim...I believe you will have to
switch colors to wear one of these.
Well .. I am surrounded by Pirates .... and I have a boat ....

NAWWWWwwww
Old 01-23-2010, 11:22 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Well .. I am surrounded by Pirates .... and I have a boat ....

NAWWWWwwww
Oh yah, I heard about that boat....Someone said it was a "lil dingy"

::::::: come to the Dark Side........:::::::

Old 01-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sign me up............Lets get a doof vs Gazinta scrimmage going on..he shoots...he scores

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43