Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 07-12-2007, 03:25 PM
GRLEGRL

Exclamation Calling all Doof Babes!

I would like to get a Doof Babe roster going, so we can get to know our fellow doofish sisters or soon to be sisters. Then maybe one of our extremely smart Doof computer whizzes...<cough, cough>...Mega, 8-Ball, or a mod to help me get it officially set up.

You're welcome to post pics and/or whatever you would like for us to know about you.

So whatcha think girls?
Old 07-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Hey Cristal!!! We've missed you!

There's a LIST here:

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 07-12-2007, 03:41 PM
8-Ball

I love this place...
Old 07-12-2007, 03:49 PM
GRLEGRL

BTW...

My name is Cristal. I'm slightly psychotic, but in a good way--I think...I've had my own ride for about a year and a half. My most popular nickname is beoch. I have 3 & 1/2 kids (cats), unless my husband counts. I might have the potential to become the scary cat lady I love animals, tend to hate humans (not all of them, just most). I've always been a "jock"/tomboy. Played college soccer. I tend to be one of the guys.

Me and hubby

My girl

And the children (3 inside and 1 inside/outside)

Old 07-12-2007, 03:51 PM
GRLEGRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Hey Cristal!!! We've missed you!

There's a LIST here:

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407
Okay, a lil Doofish of me ...but hey, we can still get some pics and info maybe...?
Old 07-12-2007, 03:54 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL View Post
Okay, a lil Doofish of me ...but hey, we can still get some pics and info maybe...?
and phone numbers and addresses

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 07-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Hey Paul, you're obviously feeling better

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 07-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Cristal, you forgot to mention that you're h-h-h-h-HOT!

I think everybody's heard so friggin' much about me that they could tell me more about myself than I could....but here goes - ahem....

My name's Laurie. I'm a Doof. Babe.

Basically, I'm a dork. I was a dork inside and out when I was younger, but somehow the outside transformed into something else. But I'm still a dork who gets her underwear on inside out regularly.

I've been riding for 13 years - took the class & rode my first bike home a week later (1982 1000cc Sportster). Did it all myself, thank you very much, just to show the guys who said I couldn't that I could, and WOULD.

I've been married a little over 2 years to my wonderful husband Travus who makes me laugh so hard that I snort on a regular basis.

We got married in Vegas. Travus had a pair of my lacy underwear decorating the pocket of his purple zoot suit during the ceremony. Elvis (a good one, not a hokey one) sang in our suite afterwards.

We honeymooned in Kaua'i and rode Harleys up into Waimea Canyon - the most amazing ride I've ever taken.

No kids or plans for kids - we have 3 cats instead. Here's mine - her name is Squirt:

HIS: 2006 Night Train, 2007 ***** CBR1000RR and a "monster" truck Big Red
HERS: 2000 Road King Classic w/95" Big Bore, 1999 Pontiac Trans Am and a 1968 Pontiac Firebird

I like to laugh, and do a pretty good job of seeing the glass as half-full most of the time. I don't sweat the small stuff - and most of it is small stuff. I value friendship, family, and people who have values.

Like Cristal, I'm kinda like one of the guys. I like guy stuff like pro wrestling, ultimate fighting, riding a motorcycle, muscle cars, shooting guns, getting tattoos, going to strip clubs to play "real or fake" and burping.

I like to help people when I can, since I've been so fortunate in my life.

It makes me happy to have this place where I can be myself, have friends around, and share some of the stoopid things I do, knowing I'll be laughed WITH instead of laughed AT like I was when I was younger.

How's THAT for information overload!!!

Old 07-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Are these on right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
and phone numbers and addresses
HI PAUL!!!!!!! Nice to have you back! I hope you're feeling better!!!

Old 07-12-2007, 05:47 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Y'all two are very young and very adorable. . .

Okay, I am 49 yoa. Born and raised in Fort Worth, I've never lived anywhere else and never wanted to live anywhere else. Married 26 years to a man I divorced when he turned mean. I am blessed with two grown, responsible contributing members of society children. A daughter who is 27 and working on her masters in psychology at SMU and a son who is 22 and attending TCU. His major is philosphy and his minor is Japanese (and no, I don't know what kind of job you can get with that degree ) I have a five year old grandson who is the most gifted talented child that has ever graced this planet we call earth.

I have been riding a year and the day I got my bike was one of the highlights of a life with a lot of highlights.

I do not own a television (by choice.) I sing a lot (very badly) laugh a lot and I love to country & western dance, which I am very good at. When I'm not dancing I'm riding. I get up at the crack of dawn, even if I've been out late the night before and I am constantly looking for the silver lining in the dark cloud.

I never dated when I was a teenager (engaged at the age of 16) so all those dating mistakes you make when you're young, I'm making now. Some hurt worse than others. I am happy with who I am, what I am and my place in the universe. All in all I'm having the absolute time of my life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg biker landon 061206 003.jpg (60.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg my bike 061206 001_edited.jpg (72.0 KB, 291 views)

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-12-2007, 08:50 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
no tv???????????????

Old 07-12-2007, 09:15 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
no tv???????????????
I know. . .kind of weird, uh?

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Cowboy From Hell

Stu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographic
Nice ride Ms. T

No Life Like Lo Life
Old 07-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Finally!
A picture of Ms_Tapestry...
...and a DooF Babe she is!

...BTW..
...in the pic...
...you left the kick stand down...
...just sayin'
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 07-13-2007, 12:51 AM
chickenman

Great show Doof Babes..............ENCORE..........ENCORE!!!!!!!!!