Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doofapaloozas I'm riding 1,200 miles to spend a week with some avid motorcycle enthusiasts I met on the internet, dear. What could go wrong?

Old 11-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
I might go Swiss.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Wut?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:06 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
So, when's the Central Doofapalooza?
Dumbass.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:13 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
So, when's the Central Doofapalooza?
Dumbass.
That would be the national Doofapalooza.... It may not always be in ES... but will always be in the central region...

Pop another Percoset...
Old 11-11-2008, 07:17 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
No, we decided.
Always ES.
Sure as hell not NM like that map.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Hell, according to that map we could have it in FL or OH...

Old 11-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Well the west coast one don't mean shit. They never can get their shit together. Talk about it a lot, but nobody in CA rides so they just go to Starbucks and pose, use their laptop and wifi to log in and talk about it some more.

East coast boys do a lot of talking, book an entire hotel, say they will be there and then only 12 show up.

We can get more people together for a weekend ride with a few phone calls than the East and West can in two months of planning.

Might as well just make it one map, one Doofapalooa because the real riders show up to it. The others are just talk.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:25 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Thank goodness your opinion doesn't...
Nah.
Never mind.
I was never here...

Old 11-11-2008, 07:25 PM
8-Ball

First off... Paul is full of wind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
No, we decided.
Always ES.
Sure as hell not NM like that map.
Decisions can be amended... the map will be ready...

Nothing is forever... well, except tattoos or the scars they leave...
Old 11-11-2008, 07:26 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

The only reason I put up with you, really.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
I'm in one of the regions.

I looked.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 11-11-2008, 07:28 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
Well the west coast one don't mean shit. They never can get their shit together. Talk about it a lot, but nobody in CA rides so they just go to Starbucks and pose, use their laptop and wifi to log in and talk about it some more.

East coast boys do a lot of talking, book an entire hotel, say they will be there and then only 12 show up.

We can get more people together for a weekend ride with a few phone calls than the East and West can in two months of planning.

Might as well just make it one map, one Doofapalooa because the real riders show up to it. The others are just talk.
It the defense of some the east coast guys, they forgot to license their trailers for '08.

Can't speak for the west coast bunch, although I'm sure that they have 'FTW' stickers on their trailers.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post

Old 11-11-2008, 07:32 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

I've got my reservation made and time off work for the East Coast one already.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:35 PM
8-Ball

503 miles to ES...

That's not even a build...